The View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The View

Do you think they will invite Donald Jr back on the show after today?

Now I’m going to be lost in the YouTube hole for a couple of hours.

Comment

What he did?

Comment

Thought he did well amongst the all spawn of the devil at that table.

Comment

Joy in Blackface...

Whoopi defending Roman Polanski about raping a child.....

Loved it.....

Even the audience was clapping for him and Joy screamed out to STOP IT !!! WE ARE NOT AT A MAGA RALLY !!

#TRIGGERED.....perfectly named book

Comment

Joy is a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by LaTex Hunter View Post
              Joy is a POS.
              She really is

Comment

You mean that there's actually people in TBH that watch The View? I'm nervous now...………………………..

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                  you mean that there's actually people in tbh that watch the view? I'm nervous now...………………………..
                  x10000000

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Joy in Blackface...

Whoopi defending Roman Polanski about raping a child.....

Loved it.....

Even the audience was clapping for him and Joy screamed out to STOP IT !!! WE ARE NOT AT A MAGA RALLY !!

#TRIGGERED.....perfectly named book
                    I'm so glad he called Whoopi on that. If you ever want insight into how Hollywood operates, just look at how they defended that POS after he was charged. Heck, they gave him an award and a standing ovation. The fact that witch defended him with semantics while admitting he drugged and had sex with a 13 year old is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      x10000000
                      I would think that this thread actually belonged in the Confessions thread.

Comment

I thought I was gonna see that hoola hoop girl, thread title is misleading.

Comment

My wife and I actually watched it yesterday for the first time ever since trump jr and Kim were on it. If people listen to those witches everyday it should scare the crap out of you. America is in trouble and I'm afraid we are past the part of fixing it. Republics better get out and support your candidates and vote. I'm scared it's already to late. What's the deal with Whoopiss wearing an old school house mop on her head I guess this should have went under the confessions thread. God Bless America and my President Donald Trump which the witches wouldn't even call him. .... Them all.

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                            You mean that there's actually people in TBH that watch The View? I'm nervous now...………………………..
                            No kidding makes perfect sense now thanks for the clarity y'all lmao.

Comment

Wow.. and that right there sums up liberal idiots.

So the name was out days prior on The Drudge Report and other places...So Trump Jr says his name and so he's the one that outed him? LOL Simply crazy how stupid these people are.

Comment

Working...
                              X