Late term abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
    I think I understand what you were trying to say, but I was raised to put my money where my mouth is. The way people are these days, I’m sure many would think holding themselves to that standard of responsibility IS absurd.

If you’re adamantly opposed to something, but unwilling to take action to correct it, then you’re a hypocrite.

hy·poc·ri·sy
    /həˈpäkrəsē/
    noun
    the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Doesn’t mean you have to agree with abortion, I sure don’t. I’m just not going to cast any stones from where I’m standing.

That is a rather ironic argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
      Again, you’re most certainly entitled to your opinion, but what have you done to solve the problem?

I know that people’s minds are set about stuff like this and a little logic isn’t going to change it. It’s not the way I was brought up, but a lot of folks feel like their thoughts should speak far louder than their actions when it concerns other folks business. Not the was the man upstairs would have us act, but certainly human nature.

One of the simple things that a lot of folks do to address the problem is to not get pregnant or get a woman pregnant until they are ready to have a family.
      Again it all comes down to personal responsibility. The idea that just because people don’t adopt, if they can, they are hypocrites is just ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can understand the excuse for an abortion if the life of the mother is in danger but abortion as a form of contraception is flat out wrong. They know what causes pregnancies nowadays so don't do what causes it.

Comment

Trump warned of this in 2016 in the last debate with Hillary...he was mocked by the MSM for it....2 years later and here we are....

Its murder, plain and simple

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfwA4XYXMrQ"]Trump, Clinton spar over late-term abortions - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The new late term abortion bills of New York and Virginia is just plain murder pure and simple. I can’t fathom how anyone can even try to justify it.

Comment

Oh these libs always seem to turn out to be the real racist lol.
                Dont mind killing babies....maybe it's because he knows the majority of abortions are in the black community

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  The now famous Democratic Virginia delegate Kathy Tran who introduced the House Bill No. 2491 on the abortion just moments before birth earlier this week.... on that very same day presented House Bill No. 2495 preventing spraying on certain months to save the fall cankerworm. Let that soak in.
                  sounds about right.

#cankerwormlivesmatter.

wth is wrong with these people??

Comment

birth control is cheap, if not free... USE IT!!!!

Comment

Devaluation of human life. I do not understand how anyone could be for abortion.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Oh these libs always seem to turn out to be the real racist lol.
                        Dont mind killing babies....maybe it's because he knows the majority of abortions are in the black community

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk
                        Kamala Harris, who is running for president( but not black enough to be president according to Don Lemon on CNN wedsnday)... just called for Gov. Va to resign over the photos. Eating themselves up left and right.

Comment

Kamala Harris, who is running for president( but not black enough to be president according to Don Lemon on CNN wedsnday)... just called for Gov. Va to resign over the photos. Eating themselves up left and right.

Yes sir

Comment

Don Lemon’s comments should be considered every bit as racist as that 30+ yr old photo

Comment

Tran... the delagate that the governor was defending and subsequently put him in the spotlight, has also now called for him to resign. Haha

Comment

Tran... the delagate that the governor was defending and subsequently put him in the spotlight, has also now called for him to resign. Haha
                                Stuck his neck out for her and she cut it off

Comment

Working...
                                X