X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a full alien gear setup for my shield

Comment

Originally posted by TyGSmith View Post
      I love my DeSantis Speed Scabbard leather holster. I don’t own an IWB since this one is so comfortable. Once the leather gets worn in, you won’t even tell it’s there. Doesn’t lean or squeak. Highly recommended [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I have the desantis style like this for a Glock 17 with a light. That's a big ole gun with the light. I bought it because it was cheap and pretty good quality. Only planned on using it at deer lease and tracking etc but I actually like it. Too big of a gun for me to carry every day but I wear it to and from hunting lease. Run I to gas stations, restaurant etc when on the trips there and it suprisingly conceals well with a just a long shirt.

Comment

I have a couple from Tucker Gunleather, the HF1 is my most comfortable.

Shop wide range of the finest leather holsters online. Tucker Gun Leather offers concealment or concealed carry holster & custom holsters at the best prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Lethal Injection View Post
          I have a couple from Tucker Gunleather, the HF1 is my most comfortable.
          I like Tuckers products, but hard for me to spend $100+ for a holster, on a $285 M&P Shield pistol. My 1911 is another story.

I think I might try the Bravo since it gets great reviews and is relatively cheap.
          Also their optional dual clip pancake paddles are supposed to keep it really close.

Comment

Originally posted by txlawdog View Post
            Make sure you get a good belt. A good holster with a bad belt and you will know it. Good luck, most people have a drawer full of holsters.
            Unfortunately from past experience on other pistols, I have a few.

I have been using the 5.11 Tactical belts for years and love their versatility.

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
              How good are those belts? Holster looks nice. Just bought a G19 and am looking for a new carry rig for it.

Comment

I ordered the Versacarry last night. Will let y’all know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                  I ordered the Versacarry last night. Will let y’all know how it goes.
                  Sorry for the delayed response. I carry a shield in mine. I love the belts ability to hold the weight vs a regular belt. I will say that like most leather products it is very stiff at first and takes a little to break it in. I was happy that it fits in regular belt loops(cinch) just fine without a struggle.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Concealed OWB holster options?

Comment

Working...
                    X