• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news, we keep praying!

Comment

praying for full recovery.

Comment

Great news Steve, keep the positive updates coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Marked improvement on mom today. She slept last night and they are trying to reduce her oxygen pressure. We will take it.
          Good news and continued prayers!

My 86 year old father in law survived 10 days in the hospital with double pneumonia/ Covid. They did the plasma and meds and it made all the difference.

He brought me his oxygen machine last week and told me to use it.

I have been sick for three weeks with lung issue and I am feeling much better. I tested negative yesterday and I am on the mend.

Keep the faith!

Comment

Any updates?
            Prayers continue..

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
              Any updates?
              Prayers continue..
              Thanks for asking. Dad is about over it. Mom is showing some improvement. She is not coughing as much and resting well. Her lungs are really bad with pneumonia though and she is still on high oxygen. The dr said it will be st least a week before she gets where she could come home on a home oxygen machine . Thars if she continues to improve.

She is still very sick

Comment

Prayers continue!

Comment

Continued prayers for healing.

Comment

Just seeing this thread a sending up prayers for your family. Do you know if they gave your folks Remdesivir?

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                      Just seeing this thread a sending up prayers for your family. Do you know if they gave your folks Remdesivir?

.yes. 5 bags. Also two plasma treatments

Comment

Sure glad to hear about you mom's improvement, and Mr. David kicking it! How 'bout Sam and your sister? They doin' OK too? You and your bride still clear?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Sure glad to hear about you mom's improvement, and Mr. David kicking it! How 'bout Sam and your sister? They doin' OK too? You and your bride still clear?
                          Carla and I have tested negative so far. Sam and kay pretty much over it. I felt like crap today and feared I might be taking it but a band of shingles popped out on my neck. I have meds for that. Gonna test again Monday. If negative I'll go back to semi normal life.

Comment

CRAP! Shingles ain't nothin' to take lightly either!! My wife n daughter both had 'em and they were flat out miserable for days/weeks!!
                            Many years ago before we had the meds we have today, they killed an uncle of mine...

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              .yes. 5 bags. Also two plasma treatments

Awesome. I’m the Remdesivir rep in Houston and always interested to see how folks are doing on it. Prayers up and fingers crossed.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X