• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicks dig scars....

Pain heals

Glory lasts forever...

Comment

Man, looks like a veterinarian in training sewed you up! Hope they goy it all!

Comment

Those st.itches look like you did it yourself...LOL. Heal up quickly

Comment

Dadgum Gary, that looks rough. Glad you’re okay.

Comment

I had as squamous cell do that a couple of years ago. Went from nothing to a 3/4" diameter, 1/4" high eyeball looking thing in 3 weeks. Scar is about 4" long. Took all the wrinkles out of my arm to sew it back together.
            Had another one this year, but not as bad. I was 68 when the first one showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
              I had as squamous cell do that a couple of years ago. Went from nothing to a 3/4" diameter, 1/4" high eyeball looking thing in 3 weeks. Scar is about 4" long. Took all the wrinkles out of my arm to sew it back together.
              Had another one this year, but not as bad. I was 68 when the first one showed up.
              Were you taking any biologic drugs like Humira or Orencia?

Comment

No drugs, just way too much time sticking out the window of the pickup. I was 30 before I ever got a pickup with a/c. Both of mine have been on my left forearm.

Comment

You're ALL wrong!

It's not the size of the wallet;
                  Or the glory in the scar;
                  It's the magic in the wand.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                    You're ALL wrong!

Without the money the wand never has the opportunity to perform magic. :-)

Comment

Dang Gary, that looks rough. Ain’t gonna hurt your pickin none, is it?

Comment

Hope it heals quickly brother. I've been waiting till after covid to start Humira. Doc already sent me to dermatologist to get checked out every 6 months since I've already had a basil cell removed off my face several years ago.

Comment

Dang Gary they took a chunk

Had a place cut off my arm a few years ago. Was some kind of mole or something. I had it cut off because people were wearing me out about needing to get it checked for cancer.
                          Lab results came back normal

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                            Dang Gary, that looks rough. Ain’t gonna hurt your pickin none, is it?
                            The picking was not to great to begin with, but this will definitely cramp my style for a bit. No bow, fishing pole, or guitar.

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Hope it heals quickly brother. I've been waiting till after covid to start Humira. Doc already sent me to dermatologist to get checked out every 6 months since I've already had a basil cell removed off my face several years ago.
                            Get your bloodwork regularly and listen to your body. I blame the skin cancer on Orencia, but will give Humira credit for a mesentery blood clot leading to ecoli sepsis and a 5 day hospital stay. I am staying off everything until I have another RA flareup.

Comment

Hope it heals up quick.

My dad had to have facial surgery to remove some a couple inches below one eye. He was used to pain and had a high pain threshold but he said that was one of the most painful surgeries other than heart surgery. While they had his face pealed open they kept finding more cancer cells and had to keep cutting. I think it wasn’t until after the third tissue sample, checked under a microscope, that the surgeon no longer found cancer and he then sewed dad’s face back up. Dad said that was the more painful part because of all the pressure applied to push the incision back together.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                You're ALL wrong!

Your magesty has spoken!!!! I have a fighting chance

Comment

Working...
                                X