Prayers please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Oh man, this one hurts for me too!! My dad was my best friend, my hunting buddy, fishing buddy and my mentor... He went home suddenly and I felt great loss, and still miss him badly even after 11 years come Christmas Eve this year....
    BUT! please sir, know that your dad, as much as he means to you, he is NOT all you have, or all you could have. If you know Jesus as Savior, and your dad knows Him, you will be reunited in heaven some day. With a relationship with Jesus, you are never alone. He will guide you, support you and give you direction, wisdom and strength to carry on as you go until it is your own Homecoming in Heaven.

Lord You have heard this man's plea for his dad, Jesus, You know our Father and what He means to us all. Please heal this man's earthly father that he may be a witness for You on earth for the years you give him. I ask Lord, give them both the strength, hope and comfort of knowing You and Your Agape Love. Reveal Yourself to them in a powerful way. Guide his care-giver team this morning to a quick diagnosis and a plan for healing and restoration that You direct by Your Hand. We thank You Lord for loving us and caring for us. In Your name Jesus, we ask and pray these things, Amen.

He has not passed away. Hes going to the urologist this morning. Prayers for your pops!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
        He has not passed away. Hes going to the urologist this morning. Prayers for your pops!

I'm sorry. I did not mean to insinuate that I thought he DID pass. I knew he has not and pray for many more years this side of Heaven for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          I'm sorry. I did not mean to insinuate that I thought he DID pass. I knew he has not and pray for many more years this side of Heaven for him.
          no worries sir, I didn't take it that way at all.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Update today

Finally got him to the urologist. I had no idea when he said he was peeing blood, he meant what I saw today. God help my dad.

Urologist thinks it may be And infection of his prostate, and frankly I’m praying it is. (Prostatitis) Has two tests, ct scan and scop of his bladder scheduled for Monday. Until thenhe’s on high dose antibiotics. Once we get the cat scan and scope results we should be able to rule out “the other thing”.

Please continue the prayers. There a glimmer of hope right now. P

Comment

Keep us updated! God Bless and lets hope that is what it is

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

You got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers UP

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Praise God!!! Update!!!

My dad is getting better!!! Antibiotics have cleared up his blood in his urine and he’s doing much better!!!

Comment

Praise God!! I'm happy to hear this!

Comment

Working...
                                X