• Show
Clear All

Amazing!! Great news.

Comment

awesome news!!! God is good!

Comment

Praise God!!

Comment

God is good. Sounds like you couldnt have had things go any better. I bet all that news was such a relief for you and your family. I hope your dad is doing ok.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Train View Post
            I write this under my own power, in my own room.

God is still in the miracle business brothers!

The surgery went well, and the doctor said God was smiling on me today and it was a miracle. Turns out, it wasn't even a tumor, it was a ruptured vein, and it had formed a big blood clot that was pressing on my nerve on my spine! He said he had never imagined this would happen and it was a miracle. He was able to remove it off of the nerve, and I should get 100% Use of my hand back. There is absolutely no cancer. Surgery was much shorter than expected, and I'm not in icu, I'm in a regular room and should go home in a day or two. He wants me to do another MRI in 6 weeks and then in 12, to make sure nothing else is going on and to double check the surgery. He also sent a biopsy of the blood clot off to see if there is any info he can get on the cause of if, but if could just be from overuse. I just want to take this time to thank the good lord and you guys for the outpouring of love and support. It made it so much easier with you there for me. God is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            made my day-GOD is good!-hunt on K-TRAIN!

Comment

Thank you Lord for answered prayer! Glad everything is good to go for you K. What an amazing story this will be in your testimony treasure chest. Praying for perfect healing for you and great reports on your follow ups.

Comment

God is good ,Amen.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by K-Train View Post

Thats a great pic...keep giving Him the Glory. He has given you a testimony. Use it up!

God bless ya brother.

Comment

Praise the Lord. Great news!

Comment

You made my afternoon, young man! Great news.

Scary with the MRI and other diagnostic tests they did not see this until they poked-around inside, but it's great news.

Comment

Great news. Prayers up for a speedy and full recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers from here my friend.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Working...
                                X