Daniel Defense DDM4V7 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for opinions on this rifle. Thieves got me and I'm looking to replace a Colt 6920 they got. The DD is set up basically just like I had my Colt and I'm hoping it will give me a little more accuracy than the 6920. It will be used primarily for shooting critters out of a box blind. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it were me I’d be looking at a 16 inch barrel just for a little more maneuverability in the blind. Daniel defense makes great guns, but can be a little overpriced. That one looks to have some good upgrades though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        If it were me I’d be looking at a 16 inch barrel just for a little more maneuverability in the blind. Daniel defense makes great guns, but can be a little overpriced. That one looks to have some good upgrades though.

Thanks for the input. I'm not sold on the 18'' barrel, but I think I'd really like the rifle length gas system and other upgrades it offers. I agree I'm not really sure if it's worth the money, but when I add up everything I did to my Colt it's about the same or less.

Comment

Good purchase. You’ll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
            Thanks for the input. I'm not sold on the 18'' barrel, but I think I'd really like the rifle length gas system and other upgrades it offers. I agree I'm not really sure if it's worth the money, but when I add up everything I did to my Colt it's about the same or less.

Yeah I really enjoy the rifle length gas too. It’s like shooting a 10/22.

Comment

I have the V11 pro and love it. Don’t be scared of that 18” barrel. Great gun!

Comment

My duty rifle is a DD. It's amazing!

Comment

Love my DDM4V11 300BO. My son uses it as his go to hog rifle. Actually got it like new on GB for $1100. At that price it can't be beat!

Comment

meh build your own

Comment

Thanks for the insight. I found one in stock not to far from me so I plan to go check it out this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                        meh build your own
                        Not interested in building my own on this one. Plus I think the factory built guns hold their value better

Comment

Originally posted by Cawnlu View Post
                          My duty rifle is a DD. It's amazing!
                          Same here, I carry a DDM4 V9LW on duty and you can’t go wrong with DD.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                            Same here, I carry a DDM4 V9LW on duty and you can’t go wrong with DD.
                            Thanks sir

Comment

Working...
                            X