Common Sense Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Some people really need to pull their heads out of their rear ends enough to at least take a peep at our government, But they won't. They will believe what ever BS makes them feel good inside.

They will never ask why these people go crazy and shoot others. I mean really ask. IMO it has to do with the world we live in where everyone is taught from birth to be the victim. Everything is just soooooo unfair and it's 100% the other sides fault. Some people just can't handle it.

It's been hashed a gazillion times... Ban the evil black AR and the crazies will use the next best gun. Liberals will then push to ban that gun..and on and on.. All the way down to knives and gas... But there are always a few that just can't see this for some odd reason.
    Are you referring to anyone in particular? I assure you I know exactly why these folks are doing these things.

Comment

An "assault rifle" ban...

or any other ban will do absolutely do no good. Background checks will do no good as well. Plenty of people can pass whatever kind of background checks they want to do, but the fact of the matter is unless the individual has had some kind of verified mental instability, meaning they have been diagnosed and treated as having some kind of mental defect, they will still be able to purchase a weapon.

There are plenty of people in this world that have "issues" and no one knows about it.

All it takes is for someone to be under a lot of stress and they snap. They cant cope with it and they just snap.

Comment

Passing more gun laws would help almost as much as the laws making drugs illegal because now that there’s laws banning drugs there are no more on the streets right.... this is not a gun issue it’s a society problem if you ban guns they’ll use something else. The banning of “assault style” weapons is a way for the left to gain power. Just like what happened in California even though they have some of the most strict gun laws in the nation it didn’t prevent any thing

Comment

Trump tweeted something to the effect of “common sense gun laws for border security.” Which I interpreted that he will pass gun control laws if Congress will fun his wall.

Comment

With 20 years in the fee service under my belt here is my opinion.
            1. A whole lot of society has placed their rambunctious little boys on mind altering drugs at a very early age because apparently it is somehow much harder to raise a young boy these days compared to the last 3000 years.
            2. Liberal parents these are the same folks that place those boys on dope but they go a step further. They provide NO correction when their kids do wrong, they teach their kids that they are special and that they can do no wrong. They tend to tell their kids they are winners even when they lose. They provide mediocre prizes for mediocre effort instead of encouraging above average effort for real rewards.
            3. Liberal parents tend to feed their kids crap like SOY milk. SOY is full of estrogen and as such has a way of turning little boys into femanine shells of themselves. Soy boys are a real thing.
            4. Soy boys lead to INCELS. These young men can't find a mate because despite all the liberal propaganda they have been exposed to their entire young lives girls still look for a mate that is not as feminine as they are.
            5. Soy boy incels who have never been taught how to deal with loss, never been with out RX dope ( or suddenly off of RX dope ) who would love to get laid but can't find someone to get naked with will eventually strike out. Some will shoot themselves, some will rape a child and some will take a gun to a awl mart.
            Liberalism is not only ruining this country it is devastating hundreds of thousands of young men.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Buy stock in Federal and Magpul......it's fixing to get crazy again.
              my prediction is 10rd mags is where you should invest. When they ban hi cap mags, they likely will say 10rd are ok and tell you to trash anything larger or if you get caught with one you are in trouble. How many people currently have a 10rd AR mag? How many people will be looking for one so they can use their rifles?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                With 20 years in the fee service under my belt here is my opinion.
                1. A whole lot of society has placed their rambunctious little boys on mind altering drugs at a very early age because apparently it is somehow much harder to raise a young boy these days compared to the last 3000 years.
                2. Liberal parents these are the same folks that place those boys on dope but they go a step further. They provide NO correction when their kids do wrong, they teach their kids that they are special and that they can do no wrong. They tend to tell their kids they are winners even when they lose. They provide mediocre prizes for mediocre effort instead of encouraging above average effort for real rewards.
                3. Liberal parents tend to feed their kids crap like SOY milk. SOY is full of estrogen and as such has a way of turning little boys into femanine shells of themselves. Soy boys are a real thing.
                4. Soy boys lead to INCELS. These young men can't find a mate because despite all the liberal propaganda they have been exposed to their entire young lives girls still look for a mate that is not as feminine as they are.
                5. Soy boy incels who have never been taught how to deal with loss, never been with out RX dope ( or suddenly off of RX dope ) who would love to get laid but can't find someone to get naked with will eventually strike out. Some will shoot themselves, some will rape a child and some will take a gun to a awl mart.
                Liberalism is not only ruining this country it is devastating hundreds of thousands of young men.
                While I agree with most of your post, I would contend it’s not just liberal parents who are failing at raising boys. Nearly 50% of households are divorced, this means 1/2 of those households with boys don’t have a father daily influence. That rate isn’t different in proclaimed Christian home who would tend to be more conservative.

We have an integrity gap in this country, these are the results

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  While I agree with most of your post, I would contend it’s not just liberal parents who are failing at raising boys. Nearly 50% of households are divorced, this means 1/2 of those households with boys don’t have a father daily influence. That rate isn’t different in proclaimed Christian home who would tend to be more conservative.

We have an integrity gap in this country, these are the results
                  Your absolutely right.

Comment

They can ban whatever they please. They break the very laws they pass. They pass laws that are "good" for the country, yet exclude themselves from them. There is no recourse for any of the "rulling" class. Act Accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      Trump's newspaper buddy wants him to pass stronger background checks and ban weapons of war. I bet it happens.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...typ?li=BBnbcA1
                      Better not. I’ll be Off the trump train instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        How about starting with facts?
                        ole ND` Tyson was ripped to shreds by the left over that 1

Comment

Think all 3 recent shooters passed their 4473

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            Better not. I’ll be Off the trump train instantly.
                            Bump stock ban wasn’t evidence enough?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                              my prediction is 10rd mags is where you should invest. When they ban hi cap mags, they likely will say 10rd are ok and tell you to trash anything larger or if you get caught with one you are in trouble. How many people currently have a 10rd AR mag? How many people will be looking for one so they can use their rifles?
                              I do have some 10rnd mags for my hunting AR's. The 30's are kind of cumbersome. I also have a metric butt load of 30's for target shooting and having fun. I don't believe I will be willing to give up ANY of them because someone else did something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                Bump stock ban wasn’t evidence enough?
                                No...

I do not care who's in office.. With all these shootings us gun owners will be screwed shortly... Not really because of the shootings but because the average person has lost their minds.

IMO The media has finally twisted enough minds to get their way. Amazing how scared people get.

Comment

Working...
                                X