No announcement yet.

Age this guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Def mature 5+ IMO. Just a heads up and you probably already know this, but mature bucks home range tends to shift quite a bit during pre-rut or sooner.

So if you're seeing this guy now on a "small place" your best bet to get on him is during bow season. Good news though you've got some nice bucks out there.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEyeB View Post
      Def mature 5+ IMO. Just a heads up and you probably already know this, but mature bucks home range tends to shift quite a bit during pre-rut or sooner.

So if you're seeing this guy now on a "small place" your best bet to get on him is during bow season. Good news though you've got some nice bucks out there.

Thanks, and that’s a good reminder. I saw him last year from Oct to January when sitting. We seem to have a healthy population of bucks. Oddly we only saw a couple of doe last year, We saw the same group of 11 bucks a few times last year and there was one older than this guy, curious to see if he shows up again. Seeing more doe and a couple of fawns consistently so far this year which is also good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think this is the same deer from last November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X