Looking for lease, Rusk County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    You might try contacting the Kangergas, they own many, many acres scattered all over Rusk Co. They own the place where I hunt near Good Springs. They usually have a waiting list for their places , but you never know. Probably google them for a number. I don't have it.

I will tell you this. As long as you are a good leasee, and don't even think about damaging a pine tree, you can have the lease as long as you want it. They WILL NOT let anyone lease it out from under you. Good people. Good luck and if you find anything and need another hunter, I'm always looking to better my position. I'm trying to sell my place at Mt. Enterprise and will be out one place to hunt if I do.
    Hello neighbor! I was born and raised in Jacksonville, but I currently live in Concord.

Comment

Originally posted by FF36 View Post
      I just called the office and nothing available and she said it is rare for them to come available but she took my name and number for what its worth. That name Kangerga was familiar and then it clicked after the phone call that Morgan Kangerga and my brother played ball together and his dad Russell and my Dad used to run the ball field together as well. I was just a little kid back then. Around 7-8 I think.
      We baby sat Morgan and emily when they was youngsters. Em was Jr bridesmaid in my weddIng over 20 years ago.

Small world

Comment

Originally posted by FF36 View Post
        I just called the office and nothing available and she said it is rare for them to come available but she took my name and number for what its worth. That name Kangerga was familiar and then it clicked after the phone call that Morgan Kangerga and my brother played ball together and his dad Russell and my Dad used to run the ball field together as well. I was just a little kid back then. Around 7-8 I think.
        I met Morgan once, when I asked him about doing a little cleanup on our lease. After I showed him what I wanted to do, there was no problem. Russell used to be the land manager and I dealt with him on several locations we built on their land. He passed away last year.

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
        This is good to know! I deal with Mrs Kangerga daily. We have leases all around their house.
        If that's Jim's wife, I knew her from the brick plant, I did their clay stockpiling for years.

Originally posted by Txmusfan View Post
        Hello neighbor! I was born and raised in Jacksonville, but I currently live in Concord.
        Howdy yourself. I live about three miles out of Troup on 135 toward Jacksonville.

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
        We baby sat Morgan and emily when they was youngsters. Em was Jr bridesmaid in my weddIng over 20 years ago.

Small world
        Small world indeed, and you're older than you look !

Comment

My daughter actually graduated from Troup a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Txmusfan View Post
            My daughter actually graduated from Troup a couple of years ago.
            Then I'll bet my wife knows her, she's the librarian there.

Comment

I went to school with Russell and Jim. The other brothers were younger. Great people for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                I met Morgan once, when I asked him about doing a little cleanup on our lease. After I showed him what I wanted to do, there was no problem. Russell used to be the land manager and I dealt with him on several locations we built on their land. He passed away last year.

If that's Jim's wife, I knew her from the brick plant, I did their clay stockpiling for years.

Howdy yourself. I live about three miles out of Troup on 135 toward Jacksonville.

Small world indeed, and you're older than you look !

Clean living

Russell was a great man. His wife Debbie was a mentor to my wife early on in public schools.

My wife baby sat Jims kids too

Comment

bump for views

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump, Merry Christmas

Comment

bump

Comment