No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got into some Drum at the Jettys in Galveston! Being new to being able to go to the Jetty's this was my first time hooking up with the big boys, such a blast!!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Poc
      Attached Files

Comment

Anybody fish Matagorda recently? Heading down this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
          Anybody fish Matagorda recently? Heading down this weekend.
          Man I was gonna try and sneak a trip in this week, winds look good but my boat is still in the shop getting new gel and paint .... give us an update...

Comment

I am sure this will be subjective but wanted to get some opinions...

El Pescador catamaran, Shoal water 23 cat or Majek Illusion as far your pick for best bay boat?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post

El Pescador catamaran, Shoal water 23 cat or Majek Illusion as far your pick for best bay boat?

Thanks

Popcorn time. [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks
                I’d say the Shoalwater. Will have the best ride with good shallow water performance. The Illusion rides too rough for me. No experience with the El Pescador Cat.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  I’d say the Shoalwater. Will have the best ride with good shallow water performance. The Illusion rides too rough for me. No experience with the El Pescador Cat.
                  Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                    Nothing wrong with any of those boats, guess it depends on how skinny you want to run. That illusion will probably run a little more shallow then the Shoalwater, but the Shoalwater will be more comfortable. El Pescador Cat is a great all around boat also....good luck...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks
                      I know you don't have it listed but take a look at the JH Outlaw. No experience with the el pescador but between the shoalwater and illusion I like the JH better. I'm on the waiting list now to get a 23' outlaw built.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                        I know you don't have it listed but take a look at the JH Outlaw. No experience with the el pescador but between the shoalwater and illusion I like the JH better. I'm on the waiting list now to get a 23' outlaw built.
                        Thanks....JH is a nice looking boat! How does it ride?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Nothing wrong with any of those boats, guess it depends on how skinny you want to run. That illusion will probably run a little more shallow then the Shoalwater, but the Shoalwater will be more comfortable. El Pescador Cat is a great all around boat also....good luck...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                          Thanks

Comment

Thanks....JH is a nice looking boat! How does it ride?
                            In my opinion the ride, handling, and overall finish is better then the shoalwater. Nothing against shoalwater I think they are good boats too but I have to give it to the JH. Majeks are good boats too. Probably the shallowest running of them all but also the roughest. Speed wise the shoalwater is slightly faster.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Last years trout!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X