• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Need to get a few packs of them big purple hogies. Lol
    Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Red Fish killers!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    These have always been good on the other side of the Sabine... with a yellow tail, they call 'em LSU lures... Deadly on Redfish in SW Pass and at the islands... Had great luck with 'em one season in POC, but aside from that, never had much success with 'em this far West...

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Need to get a few packs of them big purple hogies. Lol
      Turn and burn!!!

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      These have always been good on the other side of the Sabine... with a yellow tail, they call 'em LSU lures... Deadly on Redfish in SW Pass and at the islands... Had great luck with 'em one season in POC, but aside from that, never had much success with 'em this far West...
      If I was to leave home with one lure it would be plumtruese and a 1/8oz head. East,west north or south.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Quackerbox; 05-13-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

FYI, just got an email from Tobin at TroutSupport... He just posted a new color so I ordered some... got a "sampler" from him... looks really good. Strawberry/white tail. Ought to make redfish go nutz for 'em...

Comment

I'm going to be in Port A the first week in June. Any recommendations for lures to catch trout and Reds in the surf or around keepers pier? We will be fishing the pier, surf and maybe the jetties, mostly be using live shrimp and croaker, but would like to use some artificial as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Caught this 30’ red is the port A surf with my sons rod. Took about 15 minutes to reel in

Comment

Dang, he's so big, he won't even show up on the GS!! wadago!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Re supply trip....

My man!!!!! Thank god there’s no croaker hooks, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FYI, just got an email from Tobin at TroutSupport... He just posted a new color so I ordered some... got a "sampler" from him... looks really good. Strawberry/white tail. Ought to make redfish go nutz for 'em...

Just saw it’s a red body/ white tail with some flake. Looks killer!!!!!! Definitely gonna pick some up

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                    My man!!!!! Thank god there’s no croaker hooks, lol

Croaker is the cross bow of saltwater. Snowflakes and old men only....[emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                      Just saw it’s a red body/ white tail with some flake. Looks killer!!!!!! Definitely gonna pick some up

He just sent my order out today!! Gonna take 'em to the Chandeleur's in a couple weeks... When the fish start tearin' 'em up, I'll get top dollar a piece for 'em from Quackerbox!! Make him throw rocks at them DSL's... (of course, I've probably got more DSL's than Academy and FTU put together!)

Comment

He just sent my order out today!! Gonna take 'em to the Chandeleur's in a couple weeks... When the fish start tearin' 'em up, I'll get top dollar a piece for 'em from Quackerbox!! Make him throw rocks at them DSL's... (of course, I've probably got more DSL's than Academy and FTU put together!)
                        Hahaaa.

I failed to photo the vortex shad they had. Previously only bought east of the sabine. I did catch some fish on them here

"Shrimp cocktail"

Comment

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Leave some fish out there for me and my group please. I can’t wait to go!!

Comment

How do you guys rig the down south lures

Comment

Fished Carancahua bay yesterday in Port Lavaca. Water was like chocolate milk mixed with mud mixed with Yoohoo. I think I caught a channel cat??? Can anyone confirm what this is? It ate good whatever it was.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Hahaaa.

I failed to photo the vortex shad they had. Previously only bought east of the sabine. I did catch some fish on them here

"Shrimp Creole”

FIFY. the VI boys really push those. I did better on DSL and TSL’s.

Comment

Working...
                                X