Does Ivermectin still help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Ivermectin still help

My son went back to college and since he is on the baseball team he has to take a covid test. He tested positive, but has no symptoms and feels fine. If he starts feeling bad I was wondering if Ivermectin has the same positive effect that it had on other variants?

Not sure but he may be asymptomatic and may not have to worry about it, or he had a false positive. Sounds like he's in shape so he should be fine.

Comment

My doctor gave me this treatment list. I will say the zinc makes you feel a little queazy so it’s good to lie down for a bit after

Comment

Research for yourself, but yes, in my redneck opinion it does.

Along with eating right, getting enough sleep, going easy on drinking, exercise. Sucks he has to take a Covid test for no reason.

Imagine if MJ wasn't allowed to play when he had the flu. My how the sports world would be different.

Comment

Vitamin D3 4000iu/day, vitamin c 2000 mg 2-3 times a day, quercitin 250 mg twice a day, zinc 100 mg a day, melatonin 10 mg before bedtime, aspirin 325 mg a day unless contraindicated. You can buy some of these a as a single dosage per pill (aspirin for ex)

Comment

Originally posted by texasproud11 View Post
            My doctor gave me this treatment list. I will say the zinc makes you feel a little queazy so it’s good to lie down for a bit after
            I will 2nd this. I added zinc to my vitamin list back when all this started, along with an extra Vit D as I was already low on that and confirmed with Dr. that I should probably up that. I was taking the zinc in the morning and ****..I would get nauseous within 5 minutes and it sucked so I moved to taking that before bed and much better.

Your son will be fine. Young and healthy, good to go.

Comment

Vitamin D3 4000iu/day, vitamin c 2000 mg 2-3 times a day, quercitin 250 mg twice a day, zinc 100 mg a day, melatonin 10 mg before bedtime, aspirin 325 mg a day unless contraindicated. You can buy some of these a as a single dosage per pill (aspirin for ex)
              Add Black Elderberry to this.

Comment

Here is the treatment protocol via frontline MD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is an in shape college kid. Don't worry about it.

Like the flu

Glad I didn't have all this crap when I was playing

Comment

You need to take your Zinc with food, you'll get queasy on an empty stomach.

Comment

LOL. If it doesn’t work for covid, at least you’ll be lice and scabies free

Comment

My wife is currently batting Covid. She tested positive the Thursday before New Years. Her Dr. prescribed ivermectin but it hasn't done squat to help her. It took 4 days for her fever to break. She's still coughing and very fatigued.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                          My wife is currently batting Covid. She tested positive the Thursday before New Years. Her Dr. prescribed ivermectin but it hasn't done squat to help her. It took 4 days for her fever to break. She's still coughing and very fatigued.
                          I got it last week and haven't been able to shake the cough. Finally called the dr yesterday and he prescribed Levaquin 500mg. I took the first one last night and with in 2 hours my cough was gone. He also sent me a Medrol steroid pack.

Comment

Buy this….my wife gets it on Amazon. I take it every morning. Yes, I still got Covid but I tested positive though I felt great. The next day I had a fever of about 99.5 to 100 degrees. It lasted about 8-10 hours. The next day I coughed for about 1/2 the day. Day 3 back to feeling perfect and a negative test. Only lingering effect is slightly diminished sense of smell
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by K. Lane; 01-07-2022, 09:54 AM.

Comment

I figure that he will be fine. Its crazy that he has to test twice a week but the vaccinated players don't. Even though they all live and hang out together. But such is life

Comment

Working...
                              X