Old post from 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old post from 2010

Just read an old thread from 2010. Not even sure how I came across it, but it was 25 pages.

It was a fun one to read. As a relatively "new" member on the GS, I can see what some of the original members say about how it has changed. A lot more first-name conversation. This thread in particular got derailed quite a few times, but you saw the true community spirit. It was neat to look back over a decade and read how it used to be. Tons of folks still on here.

Anyway, whatever happend to turkeylover? Anyone ever get a pic of her feet? I need closure

TurkeyLover was actually a fraud, conman, and thief who screwed over one of TBH’s long time respected members. Once exposed she was never seen or heard from again

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      TurkeyLover was actually a fraud, conman, and thief who screwed over one of TBH’s long time respected members. Once exposed she was never seen or heard from again
      Whattttt I didn't see a thread on that...crazy

Comment

Was that the ol gal with Lyme's?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out "about us " and history and traditions . got some good ones in there

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
            Was that the ol gal with Lyme's?

No

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              No
              Didn't think so, but couldn't remember her name and what blake said made me think of her. I don't guess I remember the turkey lover story.

Comment

Pretty sure you’re mistaken Blake.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  I think so as well

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    I think so as well

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                    I met Turkeylover. SHE is definitely not a HE!

If I’m wrong about this, (very possible lol) I’d sure like to hear the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Was she not the one who took advantage of Brandon around 2014 ?

If I got her mistaken with another member I apologize and retract my statement above.

Edit: I know TL was a female .. I should have said “con-woman” IF she is the member I’m thinking of

Comment

TexasTornado

Comment

Don't be too harsh on the TexasTornado. I'm just glad she pulled through--after almost dying so many times. Tough gal. :-)

Comment

Thank you Detective Chew

It was TT that duped Brandon. My apologies to TL as I mistook her for TT

I’m getting old as TBH has had lots of unique characters over the years

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                              Just read an old thread from 2010. Not even sure how I came across it, but it was 25 pages.

It was a fun one to read. As a relatively "new" member on the GS, I can see what some of the original members say about how it has changed. A lot more first-name conversation. This thread in particular got derailed quite a few times, but you saw the true community spirit. It was neat to look back over a decade and read how it used to be. Tons of folks still on here.

Anyway, whatever happend to turkeylover? Anyone ever get a pic of her feet? I need closure
                              Not so sure it was her feet folks wanted to see

Comment

Working...
                              X