Starting today, I am changing my ways on TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting today, I am changing my ways on TBH

I thought about what I have written in the past and I've decided that I will be a much better TBHer. I truly apologize for my rough and obnoxious comments and I will completely stop that nonsense. I am committing to being positive and not put down anyone. If I have offended you in any way, please PM me so I can make amends as best as possible. I still deserve ribbing from some and that is okay. I will always respond in a kind way. No more keyboard cowboy for me. I am sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good on you. Being around the campfire is like being around a camp fire… gotta be able to be easy and take whatever willing to dish. Id fetch you a beer.
      Last edited by Briar Friar; 12-11-2021, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Excellent reminder for all of us! We can be nice!

Comment

It seems like Friday and Saturday evenings are when the blow ups happen ( not just you) . Not saying you do but me thinks a little Evening Sauce may be making this happen ;-)

Comment

I understand. It will take time, I know. I have met many great TBHers in person and began friendships. Staying out of PACE is a start.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

C’mon bud, save this for your New Years resolution. On second thought, don’t change, I enjoy your attitude.

Comment

Seems like you’ll fit into politics well

Comment

I’d bet the ranch you wouldn’t have started this thread if you weren’t about to run for public office.

You’ve deleted all the jerk threads you started and now this.

Best of luck cleaning up that public image.

I hope things work out for ya. Maybe this new improved you will catch on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          I’d bet the ranch you wouldn’t have started this thread if you weren’t about to run for public office.

You’ve deleted all the jerk threads you started and now this.

Best of luck cleaning up that public image.

I hope things work out for ya. Maybe this new improved you will catch on.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you were sincere, you’d own your ****, not have the threads deleted. Making amends doesn’t mean deleting your past mistakes, it means owning them. I had more respect for you when you were an unapologetic jerk…at least you stood for something. You’ll, get a lot of kudos from people for “changing your ways”, but you don’t have to “change” anything if you just delete your past transgressions. Typical politician…and for a JPs job???? LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                              X