O.H. Ivie giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
    No I was referring to Burroughs. Never caught anything over 2lbs at the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Burroughs was better before it opened to the public. The pct camp was there a while before that happened. Depending on who you knew the gate didn't always get locked. My son caught one just over 6lbs first week of December

The deer back there are an entirely different thread

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Burroughs was better before it opened to the public. The pct camp was there a while before that happened. Depending on who you knew the gate didn't always get locked. My son caught one just over 6lbs first week of December

The deer back there are an entirely different thread

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Try catching anything now. The banks are lined daily

Comment

F just got an alert that guy caught another SAL.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
          Josh Jones strikes again....2 this year and 2 last year. Just insane how good he is!
          It want be his last this week probably. He finds them with llivescope 4r5 big fish in a group are single out one big fish and chases it around until he gets it to bite. A lot of patience!!

Comment

I have been wanting to take my kayak up there. I know nothing about the lake, but it is about 40 miles from my lease. I see it has a lot of stick ups & flooded brush

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
              It want be his last this week probably. He finds them with llivescope 4r5 big fish in a group are single out one big fish and chases it around until he gets it to bite. A lot of patience!!

Yes

Comment

https://shopkarls.com/blog/world-rec...spotted%20bass.
                New state record meanmouth. Would've been world record but too many hooks used

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X