Need help with a knife part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with a knife part

I bought the below knife almost 2 years ago. It's a No Limit Knives Mungos, Out the Front, Automatic knife. One of the screws that secures the belt clip backed out and is missing. I've looked for a No Limit Knives website and cant find one. I can only find the knives on 3rd party seller websites. I emailed the website I bought it from and they weren't any help. I'm wanting to find a new screw for the belt clip. I'll attach a few pics. The screw has a T6 head on it.

This No Limit Mungos has a black aluminum handle and satin finished blade. The No Limit Knives Mungos is no joke. It sports a stylish 2.75" modified sheepsfoot blade in high-performing 154CM steel. The Mungos features a comfortable thumb slide that, when given a firm push, will rocket the blade out of the handle into a locked position, or retract it back into the handle in the blink of an eye. The knife includes a pocket clip for secure carry.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Any hardware store should be able to match the one you still have.

Comment

I have a welder....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Take the existing screw to Ace, they will have a screw gauge which will tell you the thread count, if its metric, etc.. appears to be stainless. Once you find the screw size you should be able to track one down.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post
          Take the existing screw to Ace, they will have a screw gauge which will tell you the thread count, if its metric, etc.. appears to be stainless. Once you find the screw size you should be able to track one down.
          Originally posted by hopedale View Post
          Any hardware store should be able to match the one you still have.
          Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
            I have a welder....

Last resort lol

Comment

Emerson knives website?

Comment

If you cannot find the correct length, buy a nut also and screw that on so that when you cut the length down you can use the nut head the clean up the threads and make sure it will thread into the knife easily. Make sure you use Loctite on this screw!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Check Texas Knife maker supply. Looks like a button head torx screw

TEXAS KNIFE

Comment

Working...
                  X