No announcement yet.

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little change in the program this morning. Slept well, back feels good and I think the epidural stuff is helping with other little aches and pains so I decided to hit chest, biceps and triceps with strip sets today. 3X8 dropping 1 plates every 8 reps. It was a good start to the day.

DB bench press/preacher curl/cable pushdown
    Incline bench on smith machine/BB curl/overhead rope extension
    Pec deck fly/overhead cable curl/single arm cable pulldown

Back, legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Chest and tris destroyed

This whoop band sure makes my heart rate seem lower then it is so its pushing me to mix in 1 or 2 500 meter rows in the middle of the workout out and some 10 second high knees between sets to keep the HR up.

Comment

Another day of strip sets. This time for back, legs and shoulders. Heck, even my eyeballs were sweating today. 3 sets of each dropping a plate every 8-10 reps.

Seated DB lateral raise/BB row pronated grip/leg extension
        Seated DB shoulder press/Neutral grip row/prone leg curl
        Rear delt cable fly/BB row supinated grip/sled leg press

Comment

Legs destroyed this AM. Great workout to kick off the day!

Lets get it!!!

Going to try and do better tracking to see my progression on reps weights.

Cardio - 15 mins of stairs lvls 10-14 3 min increments (15mins total)

All exercises are timed for 3.5 mins and knock out as many reps as possible to keep the HR up

BB Squat 185' - 36
          BB DL 185' - 41
          Mch leg extensions 100' - 74
          Mch leg curls 70'- 52
          Leg press followed by calf raises (4 plates total)- 52 & 52

Cool down was a 1/2 mile walk

-------------------------------------------------

Will be traveling to Dallas for a wedding tomorrow (hoping to sneak in a duck hunt in the AM) and then will be coming back Sunday. Hoping to get a pull day in on Sunday but more and likely will be Monday.
          Last edited by 150class; 01-21-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Got up and got it done this morning to finish out HIIT week at CG with only 4 check ins this week, so far. I only slept 2 hours Wednesday night and needless to say I was worthless yesterday and didn't workout. Probably gonna get another done on the morning.

Next week, maybe Monday early I can get another one in, otherwise I am headed to Reelfoot Lake to hunt some ducks, and hopefully open up snow goose season in Arkansas the following week.

Comment

Travel plans changed and we didn’t leave till late morning

Knocked out a nice pull day

Probably will miss tomorrow

Comment

I felt guilty for missing Thursday, so I got in a weighted interval workout today. My goal is 5 workouts/week, and 6 if I'm up for it.

Comment

Almost made today a rest day but ran in and knocked out a cardio and core session.

Push day mañana

Comment

Monday morning strip sets to get the work week going. Chest and biceps, 3 rounds 8 reps each.

DB bench press/preacher curl/incline sit-up
                    Incline bench press/BB curl/hanging leg raise
                    Incline DB fly/hammer curl
                    Overhead bicep cable curl

Back and legs tomorrow

Comment

Chest and tris this AM! I broke up my push days because doing chest/tris/shoulders all in one session is exhausting and time consuming leading to me cutting out exercises.

Still pushing cardio in between sets as possible (high knees, jump rope and etc) while mixing in 500m rows once or twice to keep the HR up

Comment

Strip set h e l l this morning for back and legs. 3 rounds of 8 reps dropping one plate each time. I'm pretty sure rigor mortis is setting in right now.

Sled leg press/t-bar row/ab roller
                        Cable row inverse grip/Leg extension
                        Lat pull down neutral grip/prone leg curl

Chest and triceps are on for tomorrow.

Comment

Made it in for shoulders this morning!

Another solid workout in the books.

Comment

Pull day complete.

Legs tomorrow during lunch.

Comment

Well, the best laid plans sometimes don't always work out. The grandkids came over last night and spent the night. That's a whole lotta work for an old man! A 3 year old and a 5 year old have a heck of a lot more energy than I do that's for sure.

Needless to say I was unable to drag myself outta bed this morning.

Comment

Need to get in on this as well. I'm a member of Street Parking which is a home gym based fitness program/community, so I do a lot of their workouts.

Yesterday I did 4x10 bench press to work on building strength back there, then did their daily workout:

60 Calorie assault bike (I did 51 cal on my Echo bike)
                                50 Power Cleans (95#)

11:21 total time for that. Need to work on my cardio and muscle endurance for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X