My first pellet grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TC View Post
    Here are a couple custom pellet cookers we've done over the last couple months. I am probably about to build myself one for the back porch. I had a treager before I started building them. I took it with me to competitions and always used it as a finisher. Once meats were wrapped, they went straight to the pellet cooker! They make work easier for catering too! Start on the pit, finish on the pellet cooker.
    Dang…I know where my next pellet grill is coming from.

Comment

The Bull is legit, love mine.

[emoji1662]

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably about how I feel about your current arrow set up…….

[emoji1662]

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
          Probably about how I feel about your current arrow set up…….

[emoji1662]

Shots fired!

Comment

Did my burn in this morning. Wife wanted some turkey drumsticks and I threw on some turkey things as well. Two hours and fifteen minutes and they were done. Gonna chow down in about an hour but they look awesome. Used Bare Mountain hickory pellets.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
              Did my burn in this morning. Wife wanted some turkey drumsticks and I threw on some turkey things as well. Two hours and fifteen minutes and they were done. Gonna chow down in about an hour but they look awesome. Used Bare Mountain hickory pellets.

If my Webber gives up anytime soon, I’m gonna replace it with the bullseye. That thing is sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                If my Webber gives up anytime soon, I’m gonna replace it with the bullseye. That thing is sweet!

Yeah, I've got a Webber Smokey Mountain that I used a couple of times but gave me anxiety about keeping the temp where it needed to be. Yesterday was my first cook on the Bullseye. I set the temp and let it do its thing. Gave myself plenty of time to have dinner ready and the turkey was done way in advance. The wife and kids liked the results. Gonna grill some pork chops on it for dinner tonight. I may retire my gas grill. Been trying to.sell my Webber for a while now with no takers.

Comment

Finally got off of nights, and I was able to cook something besides chicken. Pork loin stuffed with smoked cream cheese, wrapped in bacon and some armadillo eggs.

Comment

Working...
                  X