Easy drawing bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy drawing bow

What are a few of the easy drawing bows available these days? Asking because shoulders are starting to give me some trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have been discontinued but an Elite Synergy is probably the smoothest drawing bow I have ever shot. You can still pick up new models on the cheap all over the internet.

Comment

I picked up a mathews nocam when my shoulder started giving me troubles.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
        I picked up a mathews nocam when my shoulder started giving me troubles.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        ^^^^ This awesome drawing and shooting bow .

Comment

Check out the incredible new bow for 2019 thread get him to fix you a bow up .

Comment

I have shot a few different bows and honestly I have not drawn one that felt as nice as my Quest Rogue felt. It was really surprising considering it was a cheaper market bow, but feels WAY better on the draw cycle than my Mathews. IF I could get the top idler bearing replaced I would not have quit shooting it.

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
              What are a few of the easy drawing bows available these days? Asking because shoulders are starting to give me some trouble

most people without shoulder issues will always call smooth ...,easy,,, simply because they do not know the difference, there is not a bow made these days that is not smooth drawing.....

try to find a pse evolve and give it a try, they all felt much lighter than the actual weight

Comment

The Matthews slow cam, I mean no cam, is about the easiest bow I’ve ever drawn.

Comment

Since your in the area, I'd recommend going to West Houston Archery and try as many bows as you can. I have a bad drawing shoulder and a bow that rolls into the valley abruptly hurts as much as a bow with too much weight. I tried numerous bows (2016) and ended up with a Halon. I found it easier on my shoulders than the touted no cam and the easiest bow for me to let down also.

You didn't specify what kind of game you hunt but I would consider going down in poundage also. Todays 60lb bows will blow though most anything here and in Africa. You wouldn't be disadvantaged with a fast 50lb bow on our Texas whitetails.

Comment

[QUOTE=WhiplashTX;13976953]Since your in the area, I'd recommend going to West Houston Archery and try as many bows as you can. I have a bad drawing shoulder and a bow that rolls into the valley abruptly hurts as much as a bow with too much weight. I tried numerous bows (2016) and ended up with a Halon. I found it easier on my shoulders than the touted no cam and the easiest bow for me to let down also.

I agree with the abrupt valley. Can this be adjusted or not?

Comment

Originally posted by taltexan View Post
                      I agree with the abrupt valley. Can this be adjusted or not?
                      Nope, it's the shape of the cam that determines draw cycle and valley steepness. On some bows you can select a slightly shorter draw length with the stops set at your actual draw length to give it a bigger valley.

Comment

I will be the odd man out... started shooting Obsession Bows 3 years ago and it is one of the smoothest all around bows on the market. I would recommend the FXL, FX6 or 7 depending on what brace height you prefer. Once I have it back feels like I can hold it forever and the back wall is solid

Comment

Well the Elite is leading the competition so far

I’m still fighting sticker shock!

Comment

This is the reason I bought a Mathews no cam. I shot several before buying and the no cam was easiest on my shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
                              Well the Elite is leading the competition so far

I’m still fighting sticker shock!

they don't back up there warranty very well either,, I was a dealer never once in the 6 years I carried their bows did they cover anything,,, I found obsession and not only liked them better the customers did too,,, and never had a warranty issue even come up.... I will probably be attacked for saying it,, but the truth can be painful

Comment

Working...
                              X