Caught up with the late night chicken killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught up with the late night chicken killer

He got a hen last night and decided to come back for another tonight. He’s been eating my Buck Ration that I keep out back for the deer also. I didn’t mind that, but not my chickens. He caught some quite warm lead in the ear hole. Nothing like a suppressed .22 for stealthy killin.
    Attached Files

I need me a varmint gun like that for the neighborhood. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

nice!

Comment

Glad you got em.

Sweet gun!

Comment

That's not something we see often up in this part of the country. I have one in the freezer right now because I thought maybe the fur was worth something but it's not.

After I shot it I grabbed it by the tail and took it up to my buddy and he had this disgusted look on his face. He said "What are you gonna do with that?" I said....."We're gonna eat it." He said "YOU'RE gonna eat it. WE ain't."lol

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            That's not something we see often up in this part of the country. I have one in the freezer right now because I thought maybe the fur was worth something but it's not.

After I shot it I grabbed it by the tail and took it up to my buddy and he had this disgusted look on his face. He said "What are you gonna do with that?" I said....."We're gonna eat it." He said "YOU'RE gonna eat it. WE ain't."lol
            I’ve never ate one. Often wondered what they’d taste like. I know it’s a bit more common in the east/southeast part of the US. There were some full blood Indian folks that lived out by my grandparents when I was a kid. They’d eat everyone that got in their live traps. I watched them skin a few.

I don’t usually kill them. Coons either. But I can’t let them treat my chickens like a 24hr buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Glad you got em.

Sweet gun!
              It’s an older Ruger MK II that I found at a pawn shop in excellent condition. It had the short pencil barrel on it. I removed it from the frame and put the Tac-Sol threaded upper on it. For a .22 pistol, it’s about as good as it gets in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                I’ve never ate one. Often wondered what they’d taste like. I know it’s a bit more common in the east/southeast part of the US. There were some full blood Indian folks that lived out by my grandparents when I was a kid. They’d eat everyone that got in their live traps. I watched them skin a few.

I don’t usually kill them. Coons either. But I can’t let them treat my chickens like a 24hr buffet.
                A lot like a sponge dipped in grease.

Comment

Bet this one taste like....chicken...just saying

Comment

Itll get ate at GRXH...outside of that...turtles dont mind greasy sponge.

Well done Trevor. I like your rig.

Comment

Careful, they don't call em possums for nothing.

Comment

Nice looking gun, Txbassnaholic that made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by txbassnaholic View Post
                          Bet this one taste like....chicken...just saying
                          So much win in the above post.

Comment

You 007ed that possum !

Comment

There he is!!!!

Comment

Working...