Ceramic window tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ceramic window tint

Getting my new truck in a few weeks and was looking into ceramic window tent. Anyone on here have any experience with it? Is it worth the $$$?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of it. What supposedly makes it better than the old stuff?

Comment

Stuff is amazing. I had it on a car once. It blocked out something like 90% of all the heat. At most places they will have a slide to show you conventional tint compared to it under a heat lamp used to keep food hot at restaurants. Night and day difference.
      I saw now that some tint places will tint your windshield with a clear version and it blocks out all the heat coming in the windshield.

Comment

It works do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
          Stuff is amazing. I had it on a car once. It blocked out something like 90% of all the heat. At most places they will have a slide to show you conventional tint compared to it under a heat lamp used to keep food hot at restaurants. Night and day difference.
          I saw now that some tint places will tint your windshield with a clear version and it blocks out all the heat coming in the windshield.
          Well if this is true, I'm getting it.

Comment

We sell window tint at my shop and it is defiantly worth the money. Especially if you plan on keeping you truck for a couple years. Will help save the wear and tear on your interior as well as keep this nasty Texas heat out. Its night and day difference between the ceramic and standard film.

Comment

The only way I think it makes a difference is if you go with the clear on the windshield too.

Comment

Where do you find this ceramic tint? Do places that do conventional tinting also do ceramic?

Comment

Ceramic window tint

Call Keith he did my truck it’s awesome. He came to my house. He lives near Cleveland but works in the Houston area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was looking into this also last week.
                    Have a place right next to the neighborhood that is rated very high and looked into the options.

Regular Tint, Carbon Tint, and Ceramic Tint are the main choices and after a bunch of research everyone is saying Ceramic is by far the way to go when it comes to reducing heat. Just so happens to be by far the most expensive too lol

Comment

How much does it cost to have just the windshield done?

Comment

make sure they give u a guarantee it will pass inspection......mine was not ceramic, but had to be removed

Comment

Ive been heehawing over getting a ceramic tint done. Im sold now.

Thanks for bring this up Dad.

Comment

My wife swears the ceramic is better than non. I have illegal tint on mine and hers is legal. Mine is not ceramic and hers is, I will say that her SUV does seem to block more heat than mine. We do not do anything to the front windshield.

Comment

I did ceramic on my F250. Did windshield too. Absolutely LOVE it!! Makes a huge difference on internal temp. Think I paid around $400 for all 4 doors, back and windshield??

Grand Prairie Audio/Tint.

Comment

Working...
                              X