No announcement yet.

2019 Crappie thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Buff what mount is that for the livescope? My neck is killing me from looking down at mine!

Comment

Today was tough! Scratched out 13.76. Had a 2.74 today but nothing to go with her. Finished 15th place. Fishing against the best in the world I'm happy. Paid for the weekend. Qualified for national championship on Grenada through bump down but we're gonna be getting ready for Wallys deal in Hot Springs I believe so we won't make it. Had fun none the less. Man I love crappie fishing. It never gets old. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pulled another 25 from the shallows of Conroe today.
        Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations Slew

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome weights for 14 crappie!!! Sad I'm not going again today! Play on cedar creek next 2 weeks then maybe back to Fork or Palestine!!

Comment

Dang! You guys take this stuff seriously! Congrats to all!!!

Comment

That's a heck of a average.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job Todd! Some day the stars and moon are gonna align, and your name is gonna be at the top of that list.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

If I finished ahead of Wally Marshall I would be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Awesome weights for 14 crappie!!! Sad I'm not going again today! Play on cedar creek next 2 weeks then maybe back to Fork or Palestine!!

I need those coordinates for cedar creek! Haven’t had much luck out there

Comment

Originally posted by bttsj1 View Post
                        Hey Buff what mount is that for the livescope? My neck is killing me from looking down at mine!

Comment

Tough day on the water! Had 20-25 keepers I guess. Several small fish. Gonna get one more shot before next weekend I hope! First trip to Cedar Creek in a couple years. One of my favorite docks is gone!! Boo.

Comment

Fished Palestine from 3:00-7:00 this afternoon and found lots of huge crappie piled up on a mainlake point by accident. There wasn’t really much structure or any cover but a crazy amount of fish in open water. Caught a ton of crappie, 9 bass, 2 catfish and 2 yellow bass...I have never caught a yellow bass on Palestine before. It was an awesome evening!

Comment

Thats awesome^^. I went Wednesday, used minnows and caught 0. Fished 3-4 different spots with no luck. Not saying much though, Im new to the crappie world. Gave that up and started bow fishing that afternoon.

Comment

Caught about 10 crappie hanging out near brush in 9-12ft water yesterday. Stupid sand bass kept stealing my minners. Caught about 20 of them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X