We Build The Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Build The Wall

Great video on yes, we can build the wall.

Thanks for sharing, didn't know this organization existed.

Researching and will prolly contribute

Comment

It has been criticized and minimized from the beginning and I can understand being skeptical from not being educated on all of the moving parts legally to make the wall a reality. He has delivered results and the number one reasonI hear people state that they don't contribute is because they are already taxed and don't feel like they should pay again. I understand that point of view to a point but when it comes down to it I believe the number went something like 70 or 80 bucks from every person that voted for trump could pay for a wall across the entire southern border at what he has been able to negotiate.
      I say that is a winner all day long.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
        It has been criticized and minimized from the beginning and I can understand being skeptical from not being educated on all of the moving parts legally to make the wall a reality. He has delivered results and the number one reasonI hear people state that they don't contribute is because they are already taxed and don't feel like they should pay again. I understand that point of view to a point but when it comes down to it I believe the number went something like 70 or 80 bucks from every person that voted for trump could pay for a wall across the entire southern border at what he has been able to negotiate.
        I say that is a winner all day long.

That’s kind of ironic after hearing him tell his rallies that Mexico would pay for it. I’m for securing our borders but i don’t think a wall is gonna do sh*t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

19K Followers, 183 Following, 461 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from We Build The Wall Inc. (@webuildthewall)

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
            That’s kind of ironic after hearing him tell his rallies that Mexico would pay for it. I’m for securing our borders but i don’t think a wall is gonna do sh*t

Well I don't say this as a smart ace comment towards you personally but when the guys that are down there fighting this problem on a daily basis repeatedly tells any politician that will listen that it makes a huge difference for them being able to control/reduce the border crossings by illegal aliens.

Comment

Well I don't say this as a smart ace comment towards you personally but when the guys that are down there fighting this problem on a daily basis repeatedly tells any politician that will listen that it makes a huge difference for them being able to control/reduce the border crossings by illegal aliens.

I get it, there’s always boots on the ground that have a first hand account that i don’t. I see how a wall would discourage people from making the journey seeing as to how a person could disappear out there if they fell asleep in the wrong place at the wrong time. But on a larger more general scale....tunnels already exist, the immigrants will just start taking rope to climb the wall if they haven’t already, the cartel will just cut through the **** thing the day after its put up. The wall(in my opinion) is more symbolic than anything else, no different than what the Gulf of Mexico is to Cuban immigrants and Florida knows **** well that not even an ocean will stop hungry people willing die for our bs American dream

Comment

China doesn't have an illegal immigrant problem and they have a wall. Just saying.

Comment

....the number one reasonI hear people state that they don't contribute is because they are already taxed and don't feel like they should pay again. ...
                  I guess those people don't contribute to the American Caner Society either because they gets millions in government research dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post

So you don’t believe physical barriers work.

So I guess that means you don’t have doors or locks on your house, no fence around your property, etc....

Just let everyone walk on in, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

As stated above, I've done some research this week. I've heard the pros and cons and the biggest complaint from our side is as stated, already taxed enough. I'll be contributing and here's my thought why.

As sportsmen and women, we are no strangers to footing the bill. I do it with pride. We pay for the nation's conservation needs with a voluntary tax through hunting and fishing licenses, stamps and other license and sporting goods taxes. Those taxes are spread everywhere from local city parks to national land and private lands, and it works. I think American hunters can export this ideology to our southern border lands, especially private land and especially if its through a nonprofit like webuiildthewall. None of it's perfect but very much doable and I'll be contributing yearly as needed. Let's own it like we own our nation's environmental resources.

Comment

I am suprised by how much wall is being built...and how neither the dems or the Republicans are talking about it. Its like Donald is saving it for election time. There has been ALOT built

Comment

That's cool. Maybe Mexico will kick in since they will see the citizens are serious. Doubt it, but just saying.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            I am suprised by how much wall is being built...and how neither the dems or the Republicans are talking about it. Its like Donald is saving it for election time. There has been ALOT built
                            Just wait for the October surprise. Donald standing on top of a new section of the most luxurious wall you've ever seen.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X