No announcement yet.

2019 Crappie thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post here. Me and the Father in Law got on em last week. Going to try out my new Jenko 10’ KR rod this evening. Hopefully some winter crappie pics to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice table of fish!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacobh05 View Post

First post here. Me and the Father in Law got on em last week. Going to try out my new Jenko 10’ KR rod this evening. Hopefully some winter crappie pics to come!

Nice fish!! You will love those rods! I have 6!

Comment

I'm ready boys!!! Ring the bell!!![emoji106]

Comment

I am glad you found them

Comment

Let the dink fest begin [emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Jamming some GNR and having our hooray prefishjng is over cold beer!! Gonna need some luck fishing and in the draw tonight for blast off spots. Gonna take a while for 100 boats to go through check out And get gone. Early numbers will have an hour head start on the last ones. Later ones get to fish longer though. Gonna be cool. Fishing is the hardest I've ever seen anywhere I've been! That said somebody is gonna hammer em!! Always do.

Comment

We've been meaning to do this all week! I guess day before tourney is as good a time as any! Now taking applications for a navigator!!!

We have problem but electronics aren't one of them!![emoji2]

Comment

The best to ya brother! Kill-em!

Comment

Good luck slew

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        We've been meaning to do this all week! I guess day before tourney is as good a time as any! Now taking applications for a navigator!!!

We have problem but electronics aren't one of them!![emoji2]

What? No Raymarine? Slacker!!! LOL

Comment

54th in the draw. Gotta watch 53 teams go catch crappie before me!!![emoji22]
                          Oh well! Gonna be like bumper cars tomorrow if I had to guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            54th in the draw. Gotta watch 53 teams go catch crappie before me!!![emoji22]
                            Oh well! Gonna be like bumper cars tomorrow if I had to guess!

It will just make your story of winning all that more impressive.

Here is the Youtube link to the live weigh in starting ~ 2:30 to 3:00! Hoping for a Slew sighting on the big screen!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLVth8BL8uU"]Mr. Crappie Invitational - Day 1 Weigh-in - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I was putting up stuff in the boat and clay weighted them in! Thy even had him take a pic with my 1.75 black crappie. Tough tough day. My fish moved. Peobsbly got pounded all week. Regroup and back at em tomorrow. We're tied for 12th. Made the cut for fishing tomorrow. Switching it all up tomorrow. Saved an area. Gonna be heros or zeros but I wanna fish day 3!!

Comment

I didn't recognize him but saw the 1.75. Nice fish on what looked to be TOUGH conditions!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X