No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lubbock was very weak. Looking for rods and reels. Let me know if anyone bought too many.

Comment

There is a Pescador 12 at the Cherry lane Store an hour ago. Also two pelican 1750’s

Comment

Anybody been to Bastrop?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
          Anybody been to Bastrop?
          A guy (think it was solocamaggie) posted that Bastrop HAD a lot of good stuff when he was there (believe it was Friday). Not sure if that was on this thread or another one.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
            There is a Pescador 12 at the Cherry lane Store an hour ago. Also two pelican 1750’s
            The pelicans are a great deal. I haven't ventured back out, but if someone in the Austin area sees and gets one for $110 range out the door I will add $25 for your finders fee. I could use the foam for additional cut outs and would have an extra case (just in case--haaa). Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
              The pelicans are a great deal. I haven't ventured back out, but if someone in the Austin area sees and gets one for $110 range out the door I will add $25 for your finders fee. I could use the foam for additional cut outs and would have an extra case (just in case--haaa). Thanks.
              Someone could probably express from Ft Worth to Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                Someone could probably express from Ft Worth to Austin.
                Thanks. I go to Dallas and or Ft. Worth frequently as well. May venture out today and see if there are any remaining here but have been tied up with these meddling kids. Haaaa.

Comment

FYI- A friend called and told me the Academy in Austin at I35 and William Cannon had a dual skeet machine with seat between arms/throwers (originally $200--reduced to $150 on clearance) that would be $75. Good deal if your wife doesn't nag you about broken clays in the pasture by the ranch house! :-)
                  Last edited by RR 314; 02-10-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Tyler was ok. We left with a couple baskets full.

Comment

Just stumbled on one of the pelican 1750’s that are usually 250$ for 85$

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Just stumbled on one of the pelican 1750’s that are usually 250$ for 85$
                        Heck of a deal!

Comment

Originally posted by BJ DUPLECHAIN View Post
                          Tyler was ok. We left with a couple baskets full.
                          I'm curious if they have restocked yet.

Comment

I am looking for a pelican 1750 and buddy heater

Comment

I’m lookin for a buddy heater as well if anyone got a few extras and wants to part with one. I’m in the Hempstead/Cypress area

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                I'm curious if they have restocked yet.
                                Are they planning to bring out more clearance over the next week or so?

Comment

Working...
                                X