Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 10-06-2020, 10:52 PM   #151
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County

It’s happening

Thanks for playing
Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 11:00 PM   #152
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEO View Post

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
ping...yet all other antifa / blm is welcome?? Yeah, nothing to see here.

I don't get it.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 11:05 PM   #153
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post

I don't get it.

Q and potus posted at the EXACT SAME TIME

They’ve done this hundreds of times

Anyways, back to your confusion on the Qanon deal

Our government knows Trump is one of the members of Q

It’s just to get at him

May sound crazy to you but expand your thinking on it and how stupid our Congress truly is and how crazy 2020 has been

Old 10-07-2020, 01:51 AM   #154
Roy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post

Q and potus posted at the EXACT SAME TIME

They’ve done this hundreds of times

Anyways, back to your confusion on the Qanon deal

Our government knows Trump is one of the members of Q

It’s just to get at him

May sound crazy to you but expand your thinking on it and how stupid our Congress truly is and how crazy 2020 has been

And he just said "All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago. Unfortunately for our Country, people have acted very slowly, especially since it is perhaps the biggest political crime in the history of our Country. Act!!!"
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-07-2020, 06:48 AM   #155
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia Nebraska

Quote:

I don't get it.
Do you seriously not get it????????? You've been around long enough to have this figured out by now... Its all about controlling the information.. It has nothing to do with Q being fake news. They aren't silencing CNN are they? There was actually a youtube video that came out about a year ago describing in detail how all of this was going to be done and when it would be taking place.. Yep you guessed it, Its gone now too.. As matter of fact his channel has been completely deleted by Google/YouTube.. More info control... "Control the info and you control their minds".

Control what people think and learn by controlling the information.. Spread propaganda with no resistance.. Its one of the oldest tricks in the book.. Did you happen to see how FOX silenced Newt when he mentioned Soros?? Do you think that was because he was speaking an untruth??

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 10-07-2020 at 06:50 AM.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-07-2020, 08:59 AM   #156
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Saw this on OAN this morning.

https://www.oann.com/facebook-bans-a...misinformation

Facebook Bans All QAnon Groups As Dangerous Amid Surging Misinformation

[http://d2pggiv3o55wnc]
FILE PHOTO: The Facebook logo is displayed on a mobile phone in this picture illustration taken December 2, 2019. REUTERS/Johanna Geron/Illustration/

October 7, 2020

By Joseph Menn

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Facebook Inc <FB.O> on Tuesday classified the QAnon conspiracy theory movement as dangerous and began removing Facebook groups and pages as well as Instagram accounts that hold themselves out as representatives.

The step escalates an August policy that banned a third of QAnon groups https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN25F2HY for promoting violence while allowing most to stay, albeit with content appearing less often in news feeds. Instead of relying on user reports, Facebook staff now will treat QAnon like other militarized bodies, seeking out and deleting groups and pages, the company said in a blog post https://about.fb.com/news/2020/08/ad...ed-to-violence.

Since the August restrictions, some QAnon groups have added members, and others used coded language to evade detection, for example referring to “cue” instead of Q. Meanwhile, adherents have worked to integrate themselves in other groups, such as those concerned with child safety and those critical of restrictions on gatherings due to the coronavirus, according to researchers at Facebook and elsewhere.

“While we’ve removed QAnon content that celebrates and supports violence, we’ve seen other QAnon content tied to different forms of real world harm, including recent claims that the west coast wildfires were started by certain groups,” Facebook wrote.

“QAnon messaging changes very quickly and we see networks of supporters build an audience with one message and then quickly pivot to another.”

Recent QAnon posts have spread false information about voting and about COVID-19, researchers said, even claiming that President Donald Trump faked his diagnosis of COVID-19 in order to orchestrate secret arrests.

Classed as a potential source of domestic terrorism by the FBI, QAnon is driven by an anonymous internet poster nicknamed Q who claims to be a Trump administration insider. The core, nonsensical claim is that Trump is secretly leading a crackdown against an enormous pedophile ring that includes prominent Democrats and the Hollywood elite.

There has been no surge in arrests, and the fictitious Satanic rituals that the group cites echo longstanding legends used to anger people for political reasons, often against minorities.

Trump has praised the group as patriotic, and more than a dozen Republican congressional candidates have promoted it.

(Reporting by Joseph Menn in San Francisco; Editing by David Gregorio and Matthew Lewis)

Last edited by iamntxhunter; 10-07-2020 at 09:03 AM.
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-07-2020, 09:37 AM   #157
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Do you seriously not get it????????? You've been around long enough to have this figured out by now... Its all about controlling the information.. It has nothing to do with Q being fake news. They aren't silencing CNN are they? There was actually a youtube video that came out about a year ago describing in detail how all of this was going to be done and when it would be taking place.. Yep you guessed it, Its gone now too.. As matter of fact his channel has been completely deleted by Google/YouTube.. More info control... "Control the info and you control their minds".

Control what people think and learn by controlling the information.. Spread propaganda with no resistance.. Its one of the oldest tricks in the book.. Did you happen to see how FOX silenced Newt when he mentioned Soros?? Do you think that was because he was speaking an untruth??

Problem with some folks they’re minds won’t allow them to be

Old 10-07-2020, 09:53 AM   #158
Artos
Pope & Young

I understand the game / end game...what I don't get why they are giving them legitimacy, but then again it appears to be the same ole tactic of blaming your enemy of what you are guilty of as that aon article states.

Have they ever given examples of Q inciting violence / domestic terrorism while ignoring antifa/blm's actions?? Has Q done any physical appearances or is it all digital communications??

Seems to me is all they are doing by trying to silence & vilify is simply stirring up more curiosity for others in the dark to look into. If they were smart, they would have condemned antifa/blm in the same breath & that would have lumped them together...for the masses anyway.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:08 AM   #159
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamntxhunter View Post
Saw this on OAN this morning.

https://www.oann.com/facebook-bans-a...misinformation

Facebook Bans All QAnon Groups As Dangerous Amid Surging Misinformation

[http://d2pggiv3o55wnc]
FILE PHOTO: The Facebook logo is displayed on a mobile phone in this picture illustration taken December 2, 2019. REUTERS/Johanna Geron/Illustration/

October 7, 2020

By Joseph Menn

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Facebook Inc <FB.O> on Tuesday classified the QAnon conspiracy theory movement as dangerous and began removing Facebook groups and pages as well as Instagram accounts that hold themselves out as representatives.

The step escalates an August policy that banned a third of QAnon groups https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN25F2HY for promoting violence while allowing most to stay, albeit with content appearing less often in news feeds. Instead of relying on user reports, Facebook staff now will treat QAnon like other militarized bodies, seeking out and deleting groups and pages, the company said in a blog post https://about.fb.com/news/2020/08/ad...ed-to-violence.

Since the August restrictions, some QAnon groups have added members, and others used coded language to evade detection, for example referring to “cue” instead of Q. Meanwhile, adherents have worked to integrate themselves in other groups, such as those concerned with child safety and those critical of restrictions on gatherings due to the coronavirus, according to researchers at Facebook and elsewhere.

“While we’ve removed QAnon content that celebrates and supports violence, we’ve seen other QAnon content tied to different forms of real world harm, including recent claims that the west coast wildfires were started by certain groups,” Facebook wrote.

“QAnon messaging changes very quickly and we see networks of supporters build an audience with one message and then quickly pivot to another.”

Recent QAnon posts have spread false information about voting and about COVID-19, researchers said, even claiming that President Donald Trump faked his diagnosis of COVID-19 in order to orchestrate secret arrests.

Classed as a potential source of domestic terrorism by the FBI, QAnon is driven by an anonymous internet poster nicknamed Q who claims to be a Trump administration insider. The core, nonsensical claim is that Trump is secretly leading a crackdown against an enormous pedophile ring that includes prominent Democrats and the Hollywood elite.

There has been no surge in arrests, and the fictitious Satanic rituals that the group cites echo longstanding legends used to anger people for political reasons, often against minorities.

Trump has praised the group as patriotic, and more than a dozen Republican congressional candidates have promoted it.

(Reporting by Joseph Menn in San Francisco; Editing by David Gregorio and Matthew Lewis)
Sure seems highly sophisticated for just a bunch of conspiracy nut jobs...

Silence the opposition threat while promoting your own agenda and propaganda... Simple information warfare....
Old 10-07-2020, 10:44 AM   #160
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
I understand the game / end game...what I don't get why they are giving them legitimacy, but then again it appears to be the same ole tactic of blaming your enemy of what you are guilty of as that aon article states.

Have they ever given examples of Q inciting violence / domestic terrorism while ignoring antifa/blm's actions?? Has Q done any physical appearances or is it all digital communications??

Seems to me is all they are doing by trying to silence & vilify is simply stirring up more curiosity for others in the dark to look into. If they were smart, they would have condemned antifa/blm in the same breath & that would have lumped them together...for the masses anyway.
Q has said about a dozen times were watching a scripted movies...the WAR IS REAL but still scripted....

And which brings me back to my point earlier in the thread that these idiots truly have zero commons sense and awareness OR THEY WERE FORCED to do this to raise eyebrows...because thats the only thing it accomplishes after what the american people have witness the last 7 months is pure stupidity from congress

ignore antifa, gaslight anything donald trump, and TONS of evidence that democrat lawmakers are backing antifa/BLM
Old 10-07-2020, 10:47 AM   #161
hpdrifter
Ten Point

Hunt In: anywhere I can

Quote:
Q has said about a dozen times were watching a scripted movies...the WAR IS REAL but still scripted....

And which brings me back to my point earlier in the thread that these idiots truly have zero commons sense and awareness OR THEY WERE FORCED to do this to raise eyebrows...because thats the only thing it accomplishes after what the american people have witness the last 7 months is pure stupidity from congress

ignore antifa, gaslight anything donald trump, and TONS of evidence that democrat lawmakers are backing antifa/BLM
yet, over half the population buys it all and nothing is closer to getting done about it.
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-07-2020, 10:50 AM   #162
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
yet, over half the population buys it all and nothing is closer to getting done about it.
Funny timing by Q yesterday

Qposted yesterday morning with an attached clip from brennan panicking and q replied with ''time for a change?'' ''lets see what happens''

then later in the Day DJT authorized the FULL DECLAS of spygate

Q is a military OP....if you like it or not or believe it, doesn't matter....thats what it is

JUST KNOW PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL

we are in week [0]-----<Be not afraid

Wray is stepping down

Final Stage is set
Old 10-07-2020, 12:24 PM   #163
hpdrifter
Ten Point

Quote:
Funny timing by Q yesterday

Qposted yesterday morning with an attached clip from brennan panicking and q replied with ''time for a change?'' ''lets see what happens''

then later in the Day DJT authorized the FULL DECLAS of spygate

Q is a military OP....if you like it or not or believe it, doesn't matter....thats what it is

JUST KNOW PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL

we are in week [0]-----<Be not afraid

Wray is stepping down

Final Stage is set
Oh, I am afraid. I just so hope Patriots are in control and don't just think they are in control.

Peculiar thing, Demonrats thought for sure they had it in control in the Fall of 2016, then something went really wrong on 8,11,16.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:48 PM   #164
monsterspike
Ten Point

if the patriots are in control, then why is trump getting blown out...

time for a change? might not mean what you think it means. the patriots are the ones skating on thin ice, with less than a month to pull a rhino out of a hat.
monsterspike is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-07-2020, 01:51 PM   #165
SabineHunter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterspike View Post

time for a change? might not mean what you think it means. the patriots are the ones skating on thin ice, with less than a month to pull a rhino out of a hat.
tell me that you don't believe the polls. Please. Did you believe them when they had the Hildebeast up by double digits on election day too?
SabineHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-07-2020, 01:54 PM   #166
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:

Nah I know what it means

You don’t

Old 10-07-2020, 01:55 PM   #167
Artos
Pope & Young

Not to derail but the witch was in exactly the same place poll wise this time in Oct 2016...does q mention the election often??
Old 10-07-2020, 01:59 PM   #168
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Not to derail but the witch was in exactly the same place poll wise this time in Oct 2016...does q mention the election often??

He often posts articles and links that clearly shows the Democrats are using the virus and various stuff going on also for the election without actually saying it

A lot of information on the election on the Q maps

Old 10-07-2020, 02:03 PM   #169
Artos
Pope & Young

anything on the bogus polls??
Old 10-07-2020, 02:08 PM   #170
monsterspike
Ten Point

who is the author of confusion?
Old 10-07-2020, 02:09 PM   #171
SabineHunter
Ten Point

Quote:
who is the author of confusion?
monsterspike!
Old 10-07-2020, 02:11 PM   #172
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
anything on the bogus polls??
yes

ttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/wow-joe-biden-going-follow-docs-orders-will-not-hold-rallies-video/📁
How do you prevent public embarrassment re: lack of crowd size?
How do you continue the 'con' re: [fake] polling lead?
How do you support mail-in ballot election fraud ["election was not rigged all polls showed Biden had double digit lead v POTUS" - example]?
Who benefits the most?
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Q

-----------

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...82336📁
Manipulated polls meant to 'legitimize' rigged election results?
"The election was not rigged - all the polls demonstrated Biden's clear lead across the Country." - Example
What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?
What happens if coordination exists with select states to deliver 'printing' and 'paper' ballot recipe(s)? [secrets] to select [F] adversaries?
Nothing to lose?
Logical thinking.
Q

-----------

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ugust📁
Why are they pushing back the [D] convention?
COVID-19 concern or strategic for last minute change?
Change of Batter coming?
Why was she 'saved' from officially announcing?
Why was she 'reserved' for a last minute change?
How do you attempt to 'sneak one in'?
How do you attempt to ensure victory?
Adopt National Vote-by-Mail?
How do you convince American it was legitimate?
Release fake polls indicating favorable leads in swing states?
How do you harm opponents accomplishments re: economy, unemployment, ……………….?
How do you terminate opponents highly effective rallies?
How do you shelter [D] lead candidate from embarrassing debates and/or rallies?
How do you shelter [D] corruption re: FISA-RUSSIA-FLYNN-etc. from reaching the mainstream?
How do you extend the trade negotiation deadline w/ CHINA?
How do you limit [test] Constitutional rights of people?
How do you provide cover for State Govs to adopt new voter laws?
How do you effectively control the population?
How do you expand big tech overreach re: tracing / privacy issues?
How do you fix [taxpayer bailout?] the long-broken economies of CA & NY?
How do you enrich select people/co's by promoting a solution to a global crisis?
How do you keep people living in fear and isolation in order to accept the above?
Define 'insurgency'.
How do you accomplish all of the above?
Q

heres just a few of the most recent in the last 3-6 months
Old 10-07-2020, 03:03 PM   #173
hpdrifter
Ten Point

Quote:
yes

ttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/wow-joe-biden-going-follow-docs-orders-will-not-hold-rallies-video/📁
How do you prevent public embarrassment re: lack of crowd size?
How do you continue the 'con' re: [fake] polling lead?
How do you support mail-in ballot election fraud ["election was not rigged all polls showed Biden had double digit lead v POTUS" - example]?
Who benefits the most?
Q

-----------

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...82336📁
Manipulated polls meant to 'legitimize' rigged election results?
"The election was not rigged - all the polls demonstrated Biden's clear lead across the Country." - Example
What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?
What happens if coordination exists with select states to deliver 'printing' and 'paper' ballot recipe(s)? [secrets] to select [F] adversaries?
Nothing to lose?
Logical thinking.
Q

-----------

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ugust📁
Why are they pushing back the [D] convention?
COVID-19 concern or strategic for last minute change?
Change of Batter coming?
Why was she 'saved' from officially announcing?
Why was she 'reserved' for a last minute change?
How do you attempt to 'sneak one in'?
How do you attempt to ensure victory?
Adopt National Vote-by-Mail?
How do you convince American it was legitimate?
Release fake polls indicating favorable leads in swing states?
How do you harm opponents accomplishments re: economy, unemployment, ……………….?
How do you terminate opponents highly effective rallies?
How do you shelter [D] lead candidate from embarrassing debates and/or rallies?
How do you shelter [D] corruption re: FISA-RUSSIA-FLYNN-etc. from reaching the mainstream?
How do you extend the trade negotiation deadline w/ CHINA?
How do you limit [test] Constitutional rights of people?
How do you provide cover for State Govs to adopt new voter laws?
How do you effectively control the population?
How do you expand big tech overreach re: tracing / privacy issues?
How do you fix [taxpayer bailout?] the long-broken economies of CA & NY?
How do you enrich select people/co's by promoting a solution to a global crisis?
How do you keep people living in fear and isolation in order to accept the above?
Define 'insurgency'.
How do you accomplish all of the above?
Q

heres just a few of the most recent in the last 3-6 months
better question might be: how do you avert all of the above?
Old 10-07-2020, 04:21 PM   #174
WItoTX
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana

I don't understand any of this. I know am just a big dumb ape. But one thing I notice that would support using codes to explain what's happening. Snowden released his documents in easy to read and follow layout. I understood exactly what he meant, no codes or anything. The Snowden story was big for a week or two. Shortly after, all the programs Snowden exposed were closed (Really just renamed and relocated). And the poor guy was forced to live in Russia.

If this Q thing is real, and Q just came out and said exactly what's going on, it would be a story for 5 minutes exactly like Snowden, and the news would jump back to Trump is going to kill us all because _____.

That said, on October 26, I hope Q drops an easy to follow story I can comprehend. 1 week before the election. October surprise.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-07-2020, 04:27 PM   #175
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
I don't understand any of this. I know am just a big dumb ape. But one thing I notice that would support using codes to explain what's happening. Snowden released his documents in easy to read and follow layout. I understood exactly what he meant, no codes or anything. The Snowden story was big for a week or two. Shortly after, all the programs Snowden exposed were closed (Really just renamed and relocated). And the poor guy was forced to live in Russia.

If this Q thing is real, and Q just came out and said exactly what's going on, it would be a story for 5 minutes exactly like Snowden, and the news would jump back to Trump is going to kill us all because _____.

That said, on October 26, I hope Q drops an easy to follow story I can comprehend. 1 week before the election. October surprise.
Snowden isn't a Patriot...he's controlled opposition at best..

You're witnessing the greatest military operation in mankind history. Proof is coming very soon...if you followed the crumbs you would know its happening

This is a mental warfare also, designed to wake up humans in a irregular fashion, just arresting people and telling them what they did won't make a bit a difference in the end

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM HOW EVIL AND THE LENGTHS THEY WILL GO TO REGAIN/REMAIN POWER.....

think of how many people have witness the reckless rhetoric the MSM/democrats have shown in the last 7 months and basically ever since DJT got into office

what will be shown to the public will awake everyone up because the amount of corruption is mind boggling.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:47 PM   #176
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Snowden isn't a Patriot...he's controlled opposition at best..

You're witnessing the greatest military operation in mankind history. Proof is coming very soon...if you followed the crumbs you would know its happening

This is a mental warfare also, designed to wake up humans in a irregular fashion, just arresting people and telling them what they did won't make a bit a difference in the end

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM HOW EVIL AND THE LENGTHS THEY WILL GO TO REGAIN/REMAIN POWER.....

think of how many people have witness the reckless rhetoric the MSM/democrats have shown in the last 7 months and basically ever since DJT got into office

what will be shown to the public will awake everyone up because the amount of corruption is mind boggling.
Not a chance on this happening.. Some are over the cliff.. GONE...
Old 10-07-2020, 04:52 PM   #177
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Not a chance on this happening.. Some are over the cliff.. GONE...

That has been discussed but what will be shown to the public only 4-6% of the population will never wake up

So it must be pretty shocking eh?

Because what’s been shown in the last 7 months has awakened many former democrats or liberals

Just look at the last trump rally

Think declas
What’s in it?
9/11
Haiti
Hrc/wiener laptop
Pizzagate
Frazzledrip
Fast and the furious scandal
NSA Phone tap
Biden/Ukraine
Saudi Arabia
Foreign enemies armed
Epstein
Vatican

I mean I could go on and on

All will be revealed

Not by the msm

Old 10-07-2020, 07:27 PM   #178
hpdrifter
Ten Point

Quote:
T

We have noticed; just like Q
Old 10-08-2020, 01:20 AM   #179
JBizkit
Eight Point

https://www.yahoo.com/news/q-popular...132841935.html

The most powerful military in the world is using this guys platform to inform “Patriots” of the largest secret military operation ever known to man.........

Sometimes when things don’t make sense, it’s because there is no sense to be made.

JBizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2020, 04:37 AM   #180
monsterspike
Ten Point

Q followers can grasp the puzzle, but the worlds most connected politicians ceo's and billionaires can not!

THATS the beauty of it.

who wants a sammich? we got plenty of baloney here!
Old 10-08-2020, 06:36 AM   #181
Artos
Pope & Young

Again, please move on if you consider q to be irrelevant...no reason to keep checking back in if it's a non-issue for ya.

Same problem I have with the congress as folks go out of there way to scream 'nothing to see' & call them domestic terrorism & inciting violence with no physical evidence other than mysterious digital 411 codes considered nonsense by the very vocal whiners??

You only appear to give them legitimacy.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:45 AM   #182
Pipeliner1
Four Point

Democrats caught!!

https://youtu.be/ha3WdGXqXiI
Pipeliner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2020, 10:04 AM   #183
hpdrifter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
We have noticed; just like Q
sorry GG, kind of a cheap shot!

Posted in moment of profound frustration; what's happening to this country.
Old 10-08-2020, 11:04 AM   #184
RiverRat1
Banned!!!

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
That has been discussed but what will be shown to the public only 4-6% of the population will never wake up

So it must be pretty shocking eh?

Because what’s been shown in the last 7 months has awakened many former democrats or liberals

Just look at the last trump rally

Think declas
What’s in it?
9/11
Haiti
Hrc/wiener laptop
Pizzagate
Frazzledrip
Fast and the furious scandal
NSA Phone tap
Biden/Ukraine
Saudi Arabia
Foreign enemies armed
Epstein
Vatican

All will be revealed

Not by the msm

Again, when will this happen? October? When it doesn't happen in October then what? You just change it to late November/December?

Surely everyone here has to understand without adding a timeline this Q thing is straight stupid...I'd hope.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2020, 11:11 AM   #185
Pipeliner1
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Again, when will this happen? October? When it doesn't happen in October then what? You just change it to late November/December?

Surely everyone here has to understand without adding a timeline this Q thing is straight stupid...I'd hope.
The Q followers are like Charlie Brown and Q is Lucy.....I promise I won’t pull the ball away this time Chuck🏈
Old 10-08-2020, 11:26 AM   #186
Roy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipeliner1 View Post
The Q followers are like Charlie Brown and Q is Lucy.....I promise I won’t pull the ball away this time Chuck��

Seriously, I don't know what I find more fascinating- the 'theories' of anonymous creators or the followers. These guys are phenomenal at grasping for straws and crafting elaborate conspiracy theories based on patterns, sequences, and invented codes. So much so that these ideas become their reality. The movies "23" and "A Beautiful Mind" come to mind.

Last edited by Roy; 10-08-2020 at 11:29 AM.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2020, 11:29 AM   #187
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

kek

Last edited by ghostgoblin22; 10-08-2020 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-08-2020, 11:30 AM   #188
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Over yonder

The most absolute greatest time in history for Q to tell, in plain English, what's been going on is RIGHT NOW. If "he" doesn't expose 100% of what he "knows" before election day, then it was all for nothing. IF it's all to "wake the masses" then what better time than a few weeks before the most important election our country has ever held?
Now or never. Poo or get off the pot. No better time than the present. No riddles, rhymes, scavenger hunts, incognitos, confusion, algorithms, equations, blah, blah, blah.
Plain English, right now. Anything less than that is useless & moot.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2020, 11:41 AM   #189
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
The most absolute greatest time in history for Q to tell, in plain English, what's been going on is RIGHT NOW. If "he" doesn't expose 100% of what he "knows" before election day, then it was all for nothing. IF it's all to "wake the masses" then what better time than a few weeks before the most important election our country has ever held?
Now or never. Poo or get off the pot. No better time than the present. No riddles, rhymes, scavenger hunts, incognitos, confusion, algorithms, equations, blah, blah, blah.

This right here!!
Defecate or get off the receptical.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2020, 11:45 AM   #190
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
either dig into the drops or be quiet about how they're confusing

everybody that says its all code talk really has no idea what a Q drop is or probably even took 5 minuets to look at it...

nearly 5000 drops with information regarding everything poltics, its not all prophecy

so unless you took the time like most Q followers please refrain saying anything about how the drops work especially RIVERRAT
Old 10-08-2020, 11:48 AM   #191
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

im here only to let folks know what you see on tv isn't actually happening on the surface

remember Trumps visit to Reed hospital a couple months ago?

look at his outfit then and compare it to this past weekend

look at the video, its clearly altered

too some this might seem crazy but if you read the drops you know what exactly POTUS Is doing and where is at...
Old 10-08-2020, 11:48 AM   #192
tps7742
Ten Point

Hunt In: East tx

Quote:
THERE IS NO SPECIFIC DATE....

some of you need to expand your thinking...too coddled up in your world...oh its coming very soon RR....don't you worry, ill make sure you know ....

EMS
GG,
Delivery of your message to your cause isn’t helping. You can’t call a bunch of grown men and women lads and telling us we are too coddled up in the world and expect buy in.
tps7742 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2020, 11:49 AM   #193
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tps7742 View Post
GG,
Delivery of your message to your cause isn’t helping. You can’t call a bunch of grown men and women lads and telling us we are too coddled up in the world and expect buy in.
i get called about 10 names a day on here, what does it matter
Old 10-08-2020, 11:53 AM   #194
Pipeliner1
Four Point

Quote:
THERE IS NO SPECIFIC DATE....

some of you need to expand your thinking...too coddled up in your world...oh its coming very soon RR....don't you worry, ill make sure you know ....

EMS
One could expand their thinking so much that they’ll believe anything.If this Q is so inside and such a patriot then why not just unload on them?Snowden did it.If he has so much info on the pedos then why not release it all?How many more children are being harmed daily,hourly and every minute because he won’t unload?If I thought my neighbor was touching kids I’d put a stop to it immediately!
Old 10-08-2020, 12:12 PM   #195
meltingfeather
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Gillespie, San Saba & Kerr primarily

I don't have time for numerology and reading between the lines.
You've got to understand that when you bring a conspiracy theory to a public forum there are going to be skeptics.
I do think what's good for the goose is good for the gander with regard to BLM and antifa.
meltingfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2020, 01:10 PM   #196
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Over yonder

Quote:
either dig into the drops or be quiet about how they're confusing

everybody that says its all code talk really has no idea what a Q drop is or probably even took 5 minuets to look at it...

nearly 5000 drops with information regarding everything poltics, its not all prophecy

so unless you took the time like most Q followers please refrain saying anything about how the drops work especially RIVERRAT
This is why 99+% of the world doesn't buy into Q. If someone has so much proof about sex trafficking children & mass pedophilia, & you don't scream that proof from the mountaintops immediately then odds are very, very good that you do not have that proof. I've decided I don't want to put forth the effort to try & decipher Q's riddles so I'll leave this thread alone & let y'all have @ it. IDK how many times I've asked here, when I was truly curious about Q, to explain the Q situation & all I/we are given is links to chase more rabbits as opposed to straight answer(s). You're being vague about a vague subject that's about a vague person the exists to vaguely give clues about vague happenings. Life's too short to spend weeks reading about clues to tell me what color a green apple is. Take care.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2020, 01:15 PM   #197
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
This is why 99+% of the world doesn't buy into Q. If someone has so much proof about sex trafficking children & mass pedophilia, & you don't scream that proof from the mountaintops immediately then odds are very, very good that you do not have that proof. I've decided I don't want to put forth the effort to try & decipher Q's riddles so I'll leave this thread alone & let y'all have @ it. IDK how many times I've asked here, when I was truly curious about Q, to explain the Q situation & all I/we are given is links to chase more rabbits as opposed to straight answer(s). You're being vague about a vague subject that's about a vague person the exists to vaguely give clues about vague happenings. Life's too short to spend weeks reading about clues to tell me what color a green apple is. Take care.
99% of the world? lol ok...the amount of Q anon followers just on facebook/twitter/instgram/youtube is estimated to be in the billions worldwide

this is a worldwide military OP

just sit back and enjoy the show and quit criticizing others for knowing how it works when you can't figure it out, I've sent plenty of links, pics, information to get you started....but yet you ignore

mommy and daddy can't show you, you have to do it yourself...and thats not a dig, thats the truth
Old 10-08-2020, 01:19 PM   #198
SabineHunter
Ten Point

Quote:
99% of the world? lol ok...the amount of Q anon followers just on facebook/twitter/instgram/youtube is estimated to be in the billions worldwide

this is a worldwide military OP

just sit back and enjoy the show and quit criticizing others for knowing how it works when you can't figure it out, I've sent plenty of links, pics, information to get you started....but yet you ignore

mommy and daddy can't show you, you have to do it yourself...and thats not a dig, thats the truth
Hmmmm....you lost me with this one.....billions worldwide following....are you kidding. There is 7.8 billion people, including young children, old people, people without internet and you say billions follow some US guy.....I call BS.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:20 PM   #199
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Never in the history of Texasbowhunter.com, have so many words been typed, and so little actually said.
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2020, 01:24 PM   #200
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Never in the history of Texasbowhunter.com, have so many words been typed, and so little actually said.
How so? you always seem so confident yourself, lets see your take on it?

have you read one Q drop?

cmon ole DALE....