No announcement yet.

What Suppressor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t sacrifice quality for price. Buy the best you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the Deadair Sandman S and the Deadair Nomad. I love both of those cans and highly recommend them.

Comment

WhIcH eVeR oNe I bOuGhT

No clue what's best. And unless someone has access to a lot of suppressors, they dont REALLY know either. I bought a resonator last week--its my first can as well. I knew I wanted something 300 win mag and full auto rated. It was available at the gun shop and $550.

I think you should DEFINITELY buy a resonator

Comment

I have a Griffin Armament suppressor and love it!

Comment

I have a rugged radiant 7.62 titanium.

I'm sure it's no better/worse at basic function like many are. What I liked about it, is you can run either full length, or unscrew a section out of it for a more compact mode.

it's not as effective in compact mode (5"), but I like the short length option for driving around and easier handling.

Comment

Thunderbeast = the can you have to backorder and wait a year to start your year wait

OP - Nomad, Omega, Resonator, Razor, Vox, Sandman are all good choices. Find a buddy that has one and try it on your gun.

Comment

I'll put in a good word for the Dead Air Sandman S. I'm really enjoying mine on my AR-15. But the only other can I've ever shot was a Silencerco Omega, and I liked that one as well. Prefer the QD system on the Dead Air.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                  WhIcH eVeR oNe I bOuGhT

No clue what's best. And unless someone has access to a lot of suppressors, they dont REALLY know either. I bought a resonator last week--its my first can as well. I knew I wanted something 300 win mag and full auto rated. It was available at the gun shop and $550.

I’ve got access to lots of cans. Hell I’ve drank whiskey with a large portion of people from most of the suppressor companies out there on a handful of occasions. Any of the top rated cans are so close it shouldn’t even be a discussion. Find the one that meets your needs as well as your budget and snag it. Personally I’ll take shorter and lighter (within reason) over quieter any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

Comment

SilencerCo Omega 30

Comment

Sig Sauer. Superb customer service when you call in and talk to them. Plus a great product.

Comment

I have an omega 300 in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                          WhIcH eVeR oNe I bOuGhT

Did the shop have a second. I’ve been trying to find a resonator in stock.

Comment

Silencer Co Omega 300. One of the best purchases I have made to date. Wont shoot un suppressed again if I don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                              Did the shop have a second. I’ve been trying to find a resonator in stock.
                              I am not sure. Butch's guns in Vernon.

(940) 553-4867 is their number.

Comment

I have the yankee hill resonator 2. For the price I think it’s well worth it

Comment

Working...
                                X