No announcement yet.

Suggestion to Moderators for Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about if you want an item say so on the thread, not only via PM. If your the seller and someone PM’s they want it then update the thread with SPF.

Would save lots of confusion!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      How about if you want an item say so on the thread, not only via PM. If your the seller and someone PM’s they want it then update the thread with SPF.

Would save lots of confusion!
      YES!!!

Brent, you have potential! How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        YES!!!

Brent, you have potential! How old are you?

About 1/2 your age [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

How about this. If someone says I'll take it, and the seller post SPF; then everyone that PM's the seller trying to screw the buyer out of the deal, gets banned from the classified.

When I bought my boat in the summer of 2019 from a member here, the guy said he had people everyday offering to buy it out from under me. Luckily, he was a man of his word and we were able to seal the deal before the Vultures got the better of him.

One thing that make our classified such a great place is, there is a unwritten etiquette that most follow. Those that feel its OK, and that it should be every man for himself, don't understand how important our TBH community is.

Comment

To add to this I would say limit “bumps” to once every 24hrs. Some of those posts are bumped so often everything gets pushed several pages back within a short period of time.

Comment

Everything I've sold has a SOLD notice on the last post. But, since grumpy pooped his pants, I went back and closed the threads. You still have to go to the bottom to see its closed. I have no idea why anyone would go on a long thread and start at the top. It makes sense to start at the bottom and see where some price drops and add ons have been inserted.

Comment

okay, my bad, I just went back to double check and there is a closed tab at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  okay, my bad, I just went back to double check and there is a closed tab at the top.
                  My job here is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    That's another thing that ticks me off!!! Why don't people list their location under their profile picture? Is it some secret or sumpin???

We do that on purpose. We look for items that that you are interested in, then I find things you may want. Once I find an item you want, I post an ad, without location. Just trying to get under your skin

BTW, do you need a JD 2040 FEL, or a Kubuta 105 front end attachments?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      When you look at the list of threads (before you open the thread) there is a lock pictured beside the ones that are locked.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Sorry about that. I apologize. Closed the thread.

Got your PMs....and totally agree. I should have closed it.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...3#post15186713

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
                          The similarities is SHOCKING

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            When you look at the list of threads (before you open the thread) there is a lock pictured beside the ones that are locked.
                            True that.

Comment

Working...
                            X