Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone that owns an AR pistol with a brace....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
    completely disagree with this thought process. ATF created arbitrary and capricious rules that infringe on the 2A.
    Exactly!

This is such BS! I am completely fed up with the constant attacks on our God given inalienable 2A rights!! That little part about “shall not be infringed” that our forefathers put in the Bill of Rights was never meant to be questioned.

The first 10 “Amendments” are actually restrictions on the federal government to protect us from federal abuse of power. I wish they would have called them the “Bill of Restrictions” versus the Bill of Rights.

It’s pretty simple. We have to fight to protect every single constitutional gun right we own. Period!

So what does infringement look like? I copied this from another source:

When the government bans common firearms or makes their purchase unnecessarily difficult for law-abiding citizens, that’s infringement. When exorbitant fees or taxes are levied against firearms and ammunition, that’s infringement. When firearms related businesses are overregulated and heavily taxed, that’s infringement. When law-abiding citizens are severely restricted from having a firearm for personal protection when out in public, that’s infringement.

Comment

I’m not surprised about this but agree it can’t happen.

The chucklehead in the video is another story.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

This has to stop before they gain any momentum, or pretty soon an SBR will be anything where the distance from the trigger to the end of the barrel is less that 24 inches.

Comment

Working...
        X