In all the years .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all the years .....

I started shooting when Archery Arsenal was around and bought my first bow , a Pearson Renegade. As life goes so did the sport I enjoyed. Got back into it and went to a PSE Bruin and shot at Saltgress in Hitchcock. Now, here we go again and shooting at Texas Archery/ The Bow Zone. Wow has it changed. Thanks to Raymond and Joey and all the other staff I once again have realized how much I love shooting bows. Today I did something I had seen people do and always hoped I would someday get to experience!!!!!! I got my first Robin Hood ..... and much to my enjoyment , wow it sucks !!!! Which all the joy of doing it, dang it’s expensive to do !!!!! Well I will keep on and keep enjoying shooting and practicing, now my wife is starting and hopefully she to will enjoy it .
    Attached Files

Yeah, I remember Archery Arsenal. My second bow was a Renegade. Wow time flys!

Comment

Eric, that was your first Robin hood?

Comment

I got my first boy at Archery Arsenal, I think it was around '94 or so.
        I always liked looking at the broadhead display they had of all sorts of strange and classic broadheads.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Yep. First time ever.

Comment

Congrats! It’s pretty cool until you start doing the math on how much that cost you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely good guys over at Texas Archery. Robin hoods are cool to do once

Comment

Working...
                X