Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Cajuns can score a TD, they may have this wrapped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

App State offense , defense, and ST > the Cajuns

Disappointing loss, credit the App QB who managed a perfect game, under pressure, on the road

Comment

The weird part is, Texas might be more confident as a double digit underdog than if they were favored. The Texas players are confident and their coach is loose. Meanwhile Riley seems tense and their O line is suspect with injuries. Yet Vegas stands firm with OU as a clear heavy favorite. The Austin radio pundits are all in on Texas (with admitted bias). In the weirdest of college football twists, if OU wins, somehow it will almost feel like an upset.

Strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its a rivalry game. Lines/odds don't mean much.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            The weird part is, Texas might be more confident as a double digit underdog than if they were favored. The Texas players are confident and their coach is loose. Meanwhile Riley seems tense and their O line is suspect with injuries. Yet Vegas stands firm with OU as a clear heavy favorite. The Austin radio pundits are all in on Texas (with admitted bias). In the weirdest of college football twists, if OU wins, somehow it will almost feel like an upset.

Strange

It's not our year!

Comment

Mudhole cometh?

Texas stands no chance. Shouldn't even get off the bus as the OU fans flip them off and hurl insults.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Strange

I don't like it and hope I'm wrong. We live close enough to Oklahoma that you can smell the meth cooking when the wind is out of the east. I'm surrounded by redneck sooner fans who talk **** 24/7. Not ready to hear it if we lose.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 7

We’re over the hump! It’s getting close to fletchers corn dog and wax paper beer cup time!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    We’re over the hump! It’s getting close to fletchers corn dog and wax paper beer cup time!

I wonder how the new beer sales inside the stadium will affect the old timers outside selling corn dogs. Oh well, things change.

Comment

Always wondered why there wasn't beer sold inside the stadium yet right at the bottom of the stairs outside.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                        I don't like it and hope I'm wrong. We live close enough to Oklahoma that you can smell the meth cooking when the wind is out of the east. I'm surrounded by redneck sooner fans who talk **** 24/7. Not ready to hear it if we lose.

They're beyond obnoxious. I know plenty of them.

Comment

I keep waiting on some sort of major injury announcement from Austin. There hasn’t been anything on the field this season from either team to suggest Texas should be a dog, much less a double digit dog. If anything, they are a mirror image if each other- great QB that can run and throw, great receivers, shaky secondary. Not sure how Vegas figured this one.

Comment

It will be a dog fight that goes deep into the 4th quarter same as the last few years.

Comment

I always get nervous when Vegas throws out a line like this. What do they know that, we are missing. They are often more right than they are wrong. I think the game can be close and with how explosive OU offense is, we can look up and be down 14 in the blink of an eye. That is what worries me.

Flight is checked in and I will be at the fair by noon tomorrow to meet friends for our annual Friday walk through.

Comment

The team leading at half has won the last 10 games in this matchup. They're also 16-4 over the last 20.

A stat line to keep an eye on. Texas is I believe 3rd in the country on 3rd down conversion rate on offense while OU is 5th in the nation on 3rd down stop rate on defense. Ou may not be head over heels better on defense, but they're flying to the ball.

Texas backfield needs to wrap kids up and quit trying to lay wood!
                                Last edited by Chad C; 10-10-2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X