X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldeneagle,

Thanks, will look into it!

Comment

Evening gang! It has been a long day. All plumbing is roughed in and the pressure test is ongoing. Gas is hooked up to the house and will finish running pipe in the morning. Got the new weatherhead, meter can, and breaker box put together and ready to change out. Suppose to happen Thursday but hoping for tomorrow. My back is killing me and I am hitting the shower before these 800's kick in. See ya'll in the morning.

Comment

Sherry and I just watched ....as I was told.....the Space Shuttle chasin the SpaceLab acrosst the sky.

They were haulin the mail!
        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Yes, that was incredible!

They were bookin' it for sure!

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
          Sherry and I just watched ....as I was told.....the Space Shuttle chasin the SpaceLab acrosst the sky.

They were haulin the mail!

Comment

Good morning, everypeople!

Comment

Good morning all!!! Lovin the rain up here, but it sure is bringin out the skeeters!

Comment

g'mornin'

jumped rope till the ankle barked

man I love this sound

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

morning everyone.

Comment

Morning all!

Comment

Good Morning everyone. Hope ya'll have a great day

Comment

Morning all! Kinda late start today. Just means that I have to work harder, not longer.

Comment

I am slowly starting to come to life this morning as well. Since last Friday I have been going over to Ft. Worth to watch the State Little League tournament. I was over in Ft. Worth last night as well for the Championship game to watch Richard Chambers (RWC) two daughters help Crawford win the Texas West Little League State Title last night. They move to the Regional round and the winner of that 6 team tournament will head to the Little League World Series. Pretty exciting stuff for these young ladies.

Comment

Allright you slackers, bringing this thing off of page 4.

Another great day. Finished the gas line, repaired 2 small leaks in the plumbing and wired in the new 200 amp box, meter and weatherhead. Sheetrock is coming soon. It's all good.

Comment

Good morning. Everybody ready for a great Thursday?

Comment

Morning ya'll !!! Here at work watching the storms heading our way. Pretty good light show going on to the west of Big D right now.

Hi Timm!

Comment

Working...
                                X