No announcement yet.

Prayers for our newborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for the prayers. I keep telling him how many people are pulling for him.

Comment

Prayer sent. Mine were both preemies, one spent 2 and the other 3 weeks in the hospital. You’d. never know it to see them now at 21 and 17 years old. God is good!

Comment

Good news been praying for you and still praying for you with a new child

kronik by Diamond

Comment

Praying for yall

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
            No feeding tube now. He’s eating very well and wanting more than they’re giving him.

Prayers are being answered.
            This is awesome news! God is good! Continued prayers.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone .. I know it's hard as our "Liitle man" was in NICU for 2 weks before going home ..

Comment

Each day they tell us tomorrow is the day we can take him home and now again this morning we were told another day in NICU.

We are so ready to take him home and I have to go back to work tomorrow which makes things worse.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
                  Each day they tell us tomorrow is the day we can take him home and now again this morning we were told another day in NICU.

We are so ready to take him home and I have to go back to work tomorrow which makes things worse.
                  One day at a time. Precious little boy yall have there. God has this under control and we will continue to pray for Raylan and family.

Comment

Hang in there.... you've got a lifetime with him ahead of you. Although, from experience, even that goes by too fast. Let the docs and medical team make sure he's ready for the world when they send him out the door! Continued prayers for Raylan, your wife, you and your family. God bless y'all!

Comment

We were in NICU over New Years dealing with jaundice and the light treatment. Y’all got this, bud! You’ve got a tough kid with great parents that will get through this!

Comment

Continued prayers your way.

Comment

Now waiting until 2 for a blood sugar test and if it's ok we can take the little guy home.
                          This next hour is going to be the longest.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. They are very appreciated.

He said he wanted to wear camo today.

Comment

Heck yeah praying that is the case! And who doesn’t want to wear camo?!?!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers for your little one and family!

Comment

Get better little buddy !

Comment

Working...
                                X