Tactacam Reveal Setups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactacam Reveal Setups

I figured with quite a few of you on here with these cameras, how did you set them up for your location? I'm wanting to see some of the setups. Solar panels, boxes, increased antenna feeds, etc. Show me what you got please? I bought 2 of these and want to set them up as best as possible for success.
    Thanks in advance!

In . .

Comment

Post #45 is essentially what I did except I ubolted a 2x4 to a teepost so I could get it above any cows rubbing on it. I then ran eye bots to the 2x4 and found the correct thread to run it to the camera. That allowed me to tilt camera as needed.

Comment

up

Comment

I have 3 going- I have the all in one solar/battery pack on them. I ordered them off of Amazon- TKOKK brand. Mine are set at 45 Sec intervals and never go below 100 percent- all set up for over a year. Haven’t touched them.

Comment

I was looking for these last night and realized that a lot of the new ones are already sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
              I have 3 going- I have the all in one solar/battery pack on them. I ordered them off of Amazon- TKOKK brand. Mine are set at 45 Sec intervals and never go below 100 percent- all set up for over a year. Haven’t touched them.
              This one? https://www.amazon.com/8000mAh-Suppo...0855720&sr=8-3

How does it hook up to the camera? Cord included?

Comment

https://www.hmeproducts.com/solar-power-panel/ I used this one and it has worked great.

Comment

In.

Just got a new X and don’t want to keep using AA’s if not necessary.

Comment

Just get a 12 volt battery, cheap solar panel from Arbor Freight and the wire plug and your good to go, mine has been running a year now and still show 100%.

God Bless
                    Bish

Comment

solar

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                      https://www.hmeproducts.com/solar-power-panel/ I used this one and it has worked great.
                      Did this one plug right in to camera? I bought the HME battery one with solar and it had a different size plug in.

Comment

I use this one. Heavy duty and has worked flawless. Plugs right in.

Comment

Originally posted by stuntriderant View Post
                          I use this one. Heavy duty and has worked flawless. Plugs right in.
                          https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087QFT9DW...ing=UTF8&psc=1

I need this bad at one of my stands. Going through a set of batteries in a week! So many pictures.

So do you still put regular batteries in the camera? Or rechargeable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I bought my solar panels with built in battery from Illusive Wildlife in Conroe. They just plug right into the camera and YOU DON’T NEED BATTERIES IN THE CAMERA. I have 4 cameras running now and haven’t had any issues.

Comment

If only I could find an ATT version somewhere......

Comment

Working...
                              X