Optics Planet SUCKS DONKEY'S!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optics Planet SUCKS DONKEY'S!!!!

27 days and counting and my order still not shipped.

I wait 14 days and call to see if it was out of stock and they just lied to get me to order, they LIE again and say they have it in stock and it's been escalated and will overnight it, they assure me that it's in stock and it's escalated....
    13 days later, nothing has been shipped and now they're not returning my calls.

This will be the only and last time I order from these SOBs. Not only they lie, they're slow and the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing and when I call, I hear a different story almost every time.....

So sick of waiting, almost a month of wait and still not even shipped!!!

cancel your order

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      cancel your order
      I've waited too long to cancel now and order another one elsewhere... (If I can find one in stock)

Comment

They are notorious for that. They suck. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

Yup....all the dang time... No more using them for me....

Comment

Yup. They are like Botach. You may have great luck with them until you don't. And there will be a time when you don't. I learned my lesson. Bottom of the barrel vendor for me.

Comment

I bought ammo from them in November that they said they had in stock. They kept pushing shipping date back. Just canceled because the last update was it would ship in June.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Not good. All my experiences went very well. They got thermals to me that nobody else could do without 6 month backorders and the 15% off discount was nice

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                  27 days and counting and my order still not shipped.

I wait 14 days and call to see if it was out of stock and they just lied to get me to order, they LIE again and say they have it in stock and it's been escalated and will overnight it, they assure me that it's in stock and it's escalated....
                  13 days later, nothing has been shipped and now they're not returning my calls.

This will be the only and last time I order from these SOBs. Not only they lie, they're slow and the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing and when I call, I hear a different story almost every time.....

So sick of waiting, almost a month of wait and still not even shipped!!!
                  What did you buy?

Deep Breath!!!

Comment

I swore them off last year with the same issue.
                    Then I was shopping a CMMG trigger and they were almost $40 cheaper. So I took a chance again and the sale and ship went flawless. I guess it is hit or miss with them.

Comment

I've wondered about them. When searching for a product they always seem to pop up in the search engines high on the list. Have never bought from them, and now I probably won't. Good luck, I hope you get it sorted out. Thanks for posting your experience.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. I've had a couple items on backorder for months. Just cancelled them.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                          I've waited too long to cancel now and order another one elsewhere... (If I can find one in stock)
                          If I was to venture a guess...Optics Planet does not have it in stock either. That’s why it hasn’t shipped.

Comment

Stuff is really hard to get. Most Vortex items are 2-6 months lead time. I tell all my customers up front. I also do not require payment until the item ships. Virtually every item that Vortex stocks is on backorder.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never had 1 issue with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X