No announcement yet.

Home for a good dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like my wife's network came thru. She has a family picking him up this morning.

Comment

Great news!!!!

Comment

Great work y’all.

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
            Looks like my wife's network came thru. She has a family picking him up this morning.
            Cool, thanks to you and your wife for making this happen. Good karma!

Comment

Great news.. He is a handsome fella.. Saved dogs make very loyal and appreciative pets.. They know what is happening!!!
              Cats... Mehh not so much..

Comment

Nice job and great ending.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                  Bump for this little guy. May be some Vizsla in him with that nice
                  “bread crust” coat and color.

Probably smarter that the prior
                  Owner too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to hear that someone is taking him in. Several years ago, I found an abandoned yellow lab pup at the deer lease. No collar and wasn't chipped. Asked all ranchers in the area and no one knew anything about him. I already had two dogs and did not want another one but took him in anyway. He has been a real joy to our family.

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
                      Probably smarter that the prior
                      Owner too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      X2, agree wdtorque.

To me that last pic of “bread crust” boy shows his new family is getting a smart, cool little dude addition to their family.

Comment

Gosh I cant stand people that dump pets. Makes me so fricking angry. If you bought a dog and then didnt reliezes how much work it is shame on you but at least have the guts to find it a new home instead of just dumping them.

Comment

I couldn't agree more. I'm not even that crazy about the couple that did nothing more than most on a neighborhood page. They also called animal control... guess they don't know or care that our animal control will euthanize after a given time.

The couple that took him really likes him. He bonded well with the man. I'm happy he found a good home.

Comment

Working...
                          X