Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Annual stink pig, jackrabbit, quail and maybe but prolly not coues deer in AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunset on the Patagonias...or the Tumacacoris, I think it is the Tumacacoris as I took this from the desert side of the Santa Rita's and they are due west.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jnd1959; 01-05-2021, 01:33 AM.

Comment

The Santa Rita's from the southeast.
      Attached Files

Comment

Good photographers try to tell a story. When they see something they reach for their camera. I just stand there. Maybe one day before I leave this planet I'll get a group of pictures that don't just have landscapes in them. I could have taken 50 shots at the javelina I ended up stalking but didn't even think about it until afterwords. More to come, such as they are.

Comment

This is what it looked like near Pecos. We detoured north then back down to El Paso and missed most of the snow. It was a close call though.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
            This is what it looked like near Pecos. We detoured north then back down to El Paso and missed most of the snow. It was a close call though.
            Well, I'm still having issues uploading pictures from my phone. I'll figure this out eventually.

Comment

����

Comment

Still haven't figured it out but I think it has something to do with where they're stored on my phone. If I text pictures they don't come through. But if I email them people get them. When I try to upload them it says it was not successful.

Comment

Working...
                X