Reveal Tacticam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
    Please explain to us technologically challenged old folks how to do an update.
    Thats why I PM ed the young gun too!
    He was ez to understand over the phone.
    Thanks again

Comment

Update is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
        Anyone know where these are available? Scheels and amazon are unavailable.
        I talked to their CS this morning.

Said they're shipping product and their dealers should have them mid to end of the week. Keep checking was the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Thats why I PM ed the young gun too!

He was ez to understand over the phone.

Thanks again
          Anytime!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

How is the IR glow on these ??? Easily detected or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by BCBHunter712 View Post
              How is the IR glow on these ??? Easily detected or not ?
              It's pretty bright, but it doesnt seem to bother the deer. You can make it have a dimmer IR glow, but the pics come out more grainy.

Comment

Thanks dope hunter.

I figured it out and got rid of all the dang coon pics.

Comment

Scheels had them in stock online this morning. Just placed my order. Verizon only

Comment

dfwpi picked us up 4 yesterday at Cabela's. He said they were literally flying off the shelves.

Comment

Lets see some pictures of deer these cameras have taken ? Day and night time shots !

Comment

Reveal Tacticam

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                        dfwpi picked us up 4 yesterday at Cabela's. He said they were literally flying off the shelves.

I’m surprised he was able to find any stock in that store. It’s a sad shell of a store that it once was before the Bass Pro merger. Lots of open floor space where there used to be lots of inventory selection.

This is the pistol Ammo selection as of about 2:30 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yessir, I agree! I used to enjoy going and shopping there but it is not the same anymore. I still enjoy going to Basspro because I like their Redhead brand of clothing.

dfwpi has a knack for being in the right place at the right time when it comes to finding deals. He said they had stocked 75 cameras the evening before and there were 12 left when he grabbed us a couple each.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          I’m surprised he was able to find any stock in that store. It’s a sad shell of a store that it once was before the Bass Pro merger. Lots of open floor space where there used to be lots of inventory selection.

This is the pistol Ammo selection as of about 2:30 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Seems like a great camera for the money. Maybe I missed it in the thread but how much are the plans for unlimited pictures?

Comment

I think its $13 a month.

These are screenshots. and they look compressed. I haven't found a way to save a photo to the phone. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate the info

Last edited by SAC; 08-12-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                                I think its $13 a month.

These are screenshots. and they look compressed. I haven't found a way to save a photo to the phone. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate the info

on iPhone its the 3 dots top right

Comment

Working...
                                X