Hillary in 2020 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary in 2020 ?

Speculation is growing that DNC insiders are trying to convince Hillary to run again...knowing that none of these bozos can beat Trump....

Good Lord...please let this be true

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Speculation is growing that DNC insiders are trying to convince Hillary to run again...knowing that none of these bozos can beat Trump....

Good Lord...please let this be true

Funny they should quit and concede before the election, people would have more respect if they where honest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

She should run. Then she could say the only reason she's being investigated is because Trump wants to win. This is if she ever were to be investigated.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        She should run. Then she could say the only reason she's being investigated is because Trump wants to win. This is if she ever were to be investigated.

Lol pendejos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Why not. She still hasn’t conceded the 2016 election, might as well run in 2020

Comment

If she decides to run, she will be up against barack’s Husband, moochelle

Comment

Originally posted by AggieRod View Post
              If she decides to run, she will be up against barack’s Husband, moochelle
              aka big mike

Comment

Talk about a party in complete and total disarray right now.

Comment

They'll win.
                  Google will help.

They swayed the 2016 by something like 2.5 million votes based on testimony I saw online. They manipulate search results to reflect liberalism.

They said the number of votes that could be swayed in 2020 could be up to 15million with search result manipulation in Google.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                    They'll win.
                    Google will help.

They swayed the 2016 by something like 2.5 million votes based on testimony I saw online. They manipulate search results to reflect liberalism.

They said the number of votes that could be swayed in 2020 could be up to 15million with search result manipulation in Google.
                    Wow not much of a fighter are ya?

What was that other Republican dudes name on here that kept rolling out the red carpet for Hillary during the whole **** 2016 election?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Wow not much of a fighter are ya?

What was that other Republican dudes name on here that kept rolling out the red carpet for Hillary during the whole **** 2016 election?

Joshua?

Comment

That would be funny, but don’t think her or Bill want to be subjunctive to another round of snooping. Only some many SSS before you are caught red handed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The party that claims to represent the poor, minority, and downtrodden citizen sure has a tough time finding someone who isn't rich and white to run for national office.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Joshua?
                            Nah it was that big biker looking dude. For for the life of me can't remember that tough soldiers name.

Comment

Xbowhunter...

Comment

Working...
                              X