Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 08-05-2019, 01:04 PM   #51
hammer63
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kinney Co.TX

I've been with EJ since 2010 and have averaged 11% per year. Stocks have outperformed my mutual funds by far. My 401K is in the S&P 500 Index fund and essentially mirrors the S&P 500 performance.
hammer63 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2019, 01:24 PM   #52
lck90
Spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR). Only stock I own. Lowest price I bought at was $1.50. Highest I have bought was at $25.00. It is just getting started. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Will be $1000 in five years - conservatively (barring an economic collapse). I have millions in it. Do your own due diligence. Feel free to ask me questions.

Iím with you on this. Got in before the DPC ordeal and held through it. Added more shares after the crash and am still adding when I can. If the future of this company is headed where we think it is weíre going to be rewarded nicely. Ive already more than tripled what Iíve put in it. Just wish I had bought more near the bottom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lck90 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2019, 01:52 PM   #53
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lck90 View Post
Iím with you on this. Got in before the DPC ordeal and held through it. Added more shares after the crash and am still adding when I can. If the future of this company is headed where we think it is weíre going to be rewarded nicely. Ive already more than tripled what Iíve put in it. Just wish I had bought more near the bottom!

Nice! I never would've guessed that there would be another Arrowhead investor on TBH.
"....going to be rewarded nicely." Yes. That's putting it mildly. HBV alone will send it skyrocketing.
AZ&F'sDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2019, 01:54 PM   #54
lck90
Spike

Quote:
Nice! I never would've guessed that there would be another Arrowhead investor on TBH.

"....going to be rewarded nicely." Yes. That's putting it mildly. HBV alone will send it skyrocketing.

Iíve tried to convince a few close friends and family members to look into but none have taken my advice. They all act like they canít believe the money Iíve made but none will actually buy any shares. Oh well...Their loss.

Old 08-05-2019, 08:13 PM   #55
12RingKing
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The Grocery Store...

I play around on Robinhood app buying mainly mortgage reits, but I’ll buy a grand worth of arrowhead and wait and see...
12RingKing is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2019, 09:27 PM   #56
rut-ro
Ten Point

Hunt In: Leon,Madison and Zavalla

Quote:
Yes, I get the skepticism. It would be highly unlikely that I would make a stock purchase base upon someone's recommendation on an internet thread. I doubt anyone on here will even look at ARWR, let alone invest in it. Doing so would be foolish - if based solely on my recommendation.
Never the less, here's what I really believe:
ARWR will become the next Amgen-like pharmaceutical company and will be worth thousands per share.
Crazy, huh?!
I have looked at it and might put a couple grand in just for giggles.
rut-ro is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2019, 09:38 PM   #57
BigL
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba, Burnet

If you have the time and interest learn to do it yourself. If not hire someone like Burnadell.

I enjoy it and know how to research stocks, technical analysis, and trade options. Wish I had more time to actively trade though.
BigL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2019, 09:52 PM   #58
elgato
Ten Point

Invest in a Vanguard fund with minimal fees that tracks the market and forget about it

Or

Get enough $ to invest where you can go to the wealth mgr. at the bigger houses who have access to information not readily available.Do an asset allocation that matches your age , goals and risk level and let them do the work while you focus on what you do best.
elgato is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2019, 10:18 PM   #59
hooligan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling Co.

Quote:
Iíve tried to convince a few close friends and family members to look into but none have taken my advice. They all act like they canít believe the money Iíve made but none will actually buy any shares. Oh well...Their loss.

May have to sell the cannabis stock I have and switch to this. Average has taken a massive dump lately
hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2019, 10:36 PM   #60
Froggy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wise/Montague/Public land

I'm no expert but have followed this guys advice and one of his recommended portfolios for many years. We've done very well.

The Independent Guide for Vanguard Investors.

https://adviseronline.investorplace.com/
Froggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2019, 11:34 PM   #61
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR). Only stock I own. Lowest price I bought at was $1.50. Highest I have bought was at $25.00. It is just getting started. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Will be $1000 in five years - conservatively (barring an economic collapse). I have millions in it. Do your own due diligence. Feel free to ask me questions.
Quote:
Yes, I get the skepticism. It would be highly unlikely that I would make a stock purchase base upon someone's recommendation on an internet thread. I doubt anyone on here will even look at ARWR, let alone invest in it. Doing so would be foolish - if based solely on my recommendation.
Never the less, here's what I really believe:
ARWR will become the next Amgen-like pharmaceutical company and will be worth thousands per share.
Crazy, huh?!
I follow bios a lot. The issue is you can find posts like yours on about half the bio stocks. They all read nearly identical to what you're saying. And if/when a big trial fails the poster is no where to be found. For the one in 20 that does great there will be a "I told you so! it was sooo obvious"

This is why I never post on bio stocks unless I can explain why it may rocket up. And I say what may cause it to tank.

Like right now I'm in pretty heavy into AGRX - This is their 3rd try to get FDA approval and I'm 80% sure they get it this time in November. They just sold shares to raise money so no more risk of that. So I expect the stock to run over the next 3 months to around $2. I just don't see much downside unless they get negative comments at their ADCOM in late October.
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-06-2019, 09:32 AM   #62
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
I follow bios a lot. The issue is you can find posts like yours on about half the bio stocks. They all read nearly identical to what you're saying. And if/when a big trial fails the poster is no where to be found. For the one in 20 that does great there will be a "I told you so! it was sooo obvious"

This is why I never post on bio stocks unless I can explain why it may rocket up. And I say what may cause it to tank.

Like right now I'm in pretty heavy into AGRX - This is their 3rd try to get FDA approval and I'm 80% sure they get it this time in November. They just sold shares to raise money so no more risk of that. So I expect the stock to run over the next 3 months to around $2. I just don't see much downside unless they get negative comments at their ADCOM in late October.
You're right: Most drug candidates fail. I'm not trying to convince anyone on here to buy ARWR. It would be foolish for anyone to invest in a stock simply because they read about it on an internet thread.
Among many others, here are a few reasons I am invested in ARWR and why it's the only stock I own:
1. It is already known that a previous version of their Hepatitis B drug worked; it has already produced Functional Cures in patients with Hep B. It is just a matter of time before the newest, more improved version, that has been bought by JNJ(!!!) and for which ARWR will receive mid-teen royalties (read: billions) - it's just a matter of time before the new version is shown to produce FCs.
2. It's already known that ARWR's wholly-owned, other-leading candidate does half of what it's supposed to do - stop liver production of AAT - and it does so without any side effects. The other thing it needs to be shown to do - reverse liver fibrosis - has been shown to happen in animal models. There is no treatment for this disease - Alpha 1 Antitrypsin disease.

Both of these drugs, if approved, will make this a $500 per share stock EASILY. And they have, at least, six, other candidates in the pipeline (that we know about!), with the company's intention to introduce 2-to-3 new drugs, per year for the foreseeable future. And once the first two are approved, the dominoes will start to fall: THIS IS NOT A SMALL MOLECULE DRUG COMPANY. It is a drug PLATFORM company. And there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of diseases that can be treated with this platform - everything from infectious diseases, to cardiovascular disease, to cancer, to cystic fibrosis. And with the new, Trump FDA, drug approval is being facilitated, not impaired.

I could go on and on.

They had a great conference call, yesterday, after which Piper Jaffray increased their price target to $50. Fifty is NOTHING.

Do your own due diligence.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:42 AM   #63
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:
You're right: Most drug candidates fail. I'm not trying to convince anyone on here to buy ARWR. It would be foolish for anyone to invest in a stock simply because they read about it on an internet thread.
Among many others, here are a few reasons I am invested in ARWR and why it's the only stock I own:
1. It is already known that a previous version of their Hepatitis B drug worked; it has already produced Functional Cures in patients with Hep B. It is just a matter of time before the newest, more improved version, that has been bought by JNJ(!!!) and for which ARWR will receive mid-teen royalties (read: billions) - it's just a matter of time before the new version is shown to produce FCs.
2. It's already known that ARWR's wholly-owned, other-leading candidate does half of what it's supposed to do - stop liver production of AAT - and it does so without any side effects. The other thing it needs to be shown to do - reverse liver fibrosis - has been shown to happen in animal models. There is no treatment for this disease - Alpha 1 Antitrypsin disease.

Both of these drugs, if approved, will make this a $500 per share stock EASILY. And they have, at least, six, other candidates in the pipeline (that we know about!), with the company's intention to introduce 2-to-3 new drugs, per year for the foreseeable future. And once the first two are approved, the dominoes will start to fall: THIS IS NOT A SMALL MOLECULE DRUG COMPANY. It is a drug PLATFORM company. And there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of diseases that can be treated with this platform - everything from infectious diseases, to cardiovascular disease, to cancer, to cystic fibrosis. And with the new, Trump FDA, drug approval is being facilitated, not impaired.

I could go on and on.

They had a great conference call, yesterday, after which Piper Jaffray increased their price target to $50. Fifty is NOTHING.

Do your own due diligence.
Heck, I already own waaay more than I need, but I knew that yesterday's drop, with the overall market, would be short-lived; so I bought another thousand shares at 27.50. And we've already traded above 29, this morning.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:54 AM   #64
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:
I'm not intending to be rude, here. I am sure you are a smart guy and a savvy investor. But AGRX is too risky, for me. And that's coming from a guy who has all of his eggs in one basket. In my mind, investing in AGRX is gambling. Yes, yes, ARWR is a gamble, too. But I think ARWR is as sure a thing one can get in the stock market; and certainly less risky than AGRX.

I hope Twirla gets approved, for you. Good luck.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:27 AM   #65
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
I'm not intending to be rude, here. I am sure you are a smart guy and a savvy investor. But AGRX is too risky, for me. And that's coming from a guy who has all of his eggs in one basket. In my mind, investing in AGRX is gambling. Yes, yes, ARWR is a gamble, too. But I think ARWR is as sure a thing one can get in the stock market; and certainly less risky than AGRX.

I hope Twirla gets approved, for you. Good luck.
I'm not invested on AGRX - IMO it's as sure of a short term trade one can make leading up to the FDA decision.

It would be a gamble to buy and hold AGRX for a long trade..I agree. Even if they get approval I have no idea where it will trade
Old 08-06-2019, 11:28 AM   #66
PlanoDano
Four Point

Honestly, I no longer invest in the market and have moved all my funds into rental real estate. I believe ERISA was designed by wall street to maximize their gains not yours. They have some magic when the market goes down that makes your money their money. If you live and breath the market you can self direct and limit this with proshares but I have no desire to live and breath the market. The best book I have seen on market investing for the non-professional was from Tony Robbins "Unshakeable" it is available on audio and if I was still in the market I would follow the advice of the people he interviewed.
PlanoDano is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-06-2019, 11:35 AM   #67
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young

Quote:
I am invested in ARWR and why it's the only stock I own:
For someone who keeps saying that a person shouldn't invest in ARWR just because you say so, you sure are being tel-evangelistic in your pitch.

Hopefully readers are making their own decisions and not blindly following the investment "non-advice" of a guy who is invested in a single stock.
Throwin Darts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-06-2019, 04:06 PM   #68
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Darts View Post
For someone who keeps saying that a person shouldn't invest in ARWR just because you say so, you sure are being tel-evangelistic in your pitch.

Hopefully readers are making their own decisions and not blindly following the investment "non-advice" of a guy who is invested in a single stock.
Ha! Such cynicism. If this thread had been an in-person conversation amongst friends, it would have taken about five minutes. But being written and on the internet, it gets atomized and analyzed.

Have a beer and relax. I'm just making conversation about something that I'm interested in.

Oh! Look at that: The thousand shares I bought yesterday are up a buck. Nice.
Old 08-06-2019, 05:14 PM   #69
Neuse
Eight Point

Barnadell, message sent.
Neuse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-06-2019, 05:53 PM   #70
Whiskey
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash2 View Post
2 years investing and talking about holding too long is where you're going terribly wrong.
This. You're too far zoomed in on the chart.
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-06-2019, 05:56 PM   #71
Whiskey
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
This. No reason to pay someone. These funds charge .25 percent or less and will beat 85% of all professional fund managers. Dollars cost average in on a regular basis for the long haul, donít fret the swings and pray the Republicans stay in control.
The Simple Path to Wealth outlines the low-cost index fund strategy rather brilliantly. It also covers all of the other Personal Finance topics if you're interested

https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Path-W.../dp/1533667926
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-06-2019, 06:06 PM   #72
Terry
Ten Point

I talked to a financial advisor who has his own company and has advised numerous people and organizations for years. His basic advice to me if anyone tells you they understand the stock market run from them as fast as you can. He basically said long term investment that is diversified is the only way to go. I followed his advice and wound with three times as much as I thought I would. As to individual stocks, well good luck.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-06-2019, 07:41 PM   #73
12RingKing
Pope & Young

Lots of people think they hold the next gomden ticket, until they lose it all because they lack diversification.
Old 08-06-2019, 07:51 PM   #74
skinsfan
Six Point

Hunt In: Goliad/Medina County

Props to those of you that do your own investing. I find it intimidating so I let ML handle anything I do. Not a big investor by any means but have IRA’s and 529’s with them. If I lose it at least I’ll have someone to blame it on LOL
skinsfan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-06-2019, 09:12 PM   #75
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Ha! Such cynicism. If this thread had been an in-person conversation amongst friends, it would have taken about five minutes. But being written and on the internet, it gets atomized and analyzed.

Have a beer and relax. I'm just making conversation about something that I'm interested in.

Oh! Look at that: The thousand shares I bought yesterday are up a buck. Nice.
If you really have millions of dollars in ARWR then that's at least 70,000 shares so who cares about $1,000 You're up $70,000 today!
Old 08-06-2019, 09:57 PM   #76
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:
If you really have millions of dollars in ARWR then that's at least 70,000 shares so who cares about $1,000 You're up $70,000 today!
True! But, hey, a thousand bucks is a thousand bucks.
Old 08-17-2019, 06:03 PM   #77
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Lookie there: Since I first posted about ARWR, on August 4, it is up about 14%. And that in the face of an overall tank of the market.
Just sayin'.
P.S. ARWR is just getting started. Also, you might consider searching for bioboyscout. He put out a research paper on ARWR this week. It'll cost you a hundred bucks, but if you don't know how to research a company yourself, it might be a good place to start. (I have no connection to BBS and have not bought his research report - I don't need it.)
Old 08-17-2019, 06:12 PM   #78
scotth89
Ten Point

Hunt In: Looking yet again...

Quote:
Lookie there: Since I first posted about ARWR, on August 4, it is up about 14%. And that in the face of an overall tank of the market.
Just sayin'.
P.S. ARWR is just getting started. Also, you might consider searching for bioboyscout. He put out a research paper on ARWR this week. It'll cost you a hundred bucks, but if you don't know how to research a company yourself, it might be a good place to start. (I have no connection to BBS and have not bought his research report - I don't need it.)

I did a little preliminary research after your initial post. I had a little money in my Robinhood account. Iím up about 12%.
scotth89 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2019, 06:18 PM   #79
Moose
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wood/Wise County

ECL stock over the last 6 yrs has been good to me, but I might be a little biased considering I work for them.

Could be a good opportunity or a really bad one with it splitting early next year.

Moose is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2019, 06:22 PM   #80
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotth89 View Post
I did a little preliminary research after your initial post. I had a little money in my Robinhood account. Iím up about 12%.
Well, now! That makes me happy! Good for you!
(BTW, I like light beers - Coors Light, Bud Light, Shiner Light Blonde, Dos Equis. Just sayin'.)
Old 08-18-2019, 03:45 PM   #81
dustoffer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: S/Central Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogHunter34 View Post
Luck & timing when short term investing. I personally wouldnít play the market short term. Mutual fund investing long term is spreading the risk and focus on long term gains down the road as you near retirement age. Good luck
When I first started in '82 my advisor said timing the market is a near-guaranteed losing strategy. Get in, stay in and increase whenever you can----dollar cost averaging has worked for me with zero worries on my part.
dustoffer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2019, 11:07 AM   #82
scotth89
Ten Point

Quote:

I'm not invested on AGRX - IMO it's as sure of a short term trade one can make leading up to the FDA decision.

It would be a gamble to buy and hold AGRX for a long trade..I agree. Even if they get approval I have no idea where it will trade

Agrx is having a good day.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:27 AM   #83
gingib
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NTX

I just looked on my American Funds. since initial investment 11/2017 I am at 5.25%. This year to date I am at 14.59%. I am happy enough

Plus I got some money in a Savings account I can withdrawl at anytime making 2.49%
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2019, 11:40 AM   #84
BuckSmasher
Ten Point

Hunt In: All Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
I have been in the market 2 years now. Im up 4% which is horrible. I have found my problem is that i don't know when to sale. My strategy is buy and hold good companies, w good balance sheets. The only thing is I hold to long and let all my gains evaporate. Is there anyone on the green screen that has good experience, that would like to share their knowledge?
My investing expertise is in multi-family residential real estate. A buddy I went to college with handles my stock market portfolio. He runs an Edward Jones office. PM if you want his contact info. He sent me a text that my portfolio is up 22% since Jan 1 of this year (of course it took a dip last December).
BuckSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-09-2019, 08:05 PM   #85
12RingKing
Pope & Young

Quote:
Well, now! That makes me happy! Good for you!
(BTW, I like light beers - Coors Light, Bud Light, Shiner Light Blonde, Dos Equis. Just sayin'.)
So, what tune you singing now?

You owe him a case. It’s down 16.64% in 1 week.... TIME TO BUY!

Last edited by 12RingKing; 09-09-2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:21 PM   #86
scotth89
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12RingKing View Post

You owe him a case. Itís down 16.64% in 1 week.... TIME TO BUY!

Haha. Iím only down 4%. I canít complain, itís play money. I believe it will bounce back within a week or so.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:25 PM   #87
boomerball
Ten Point

Quote:
Haha. Iím only down 4%. I canít complain, itís play money. I believe it will bounce back within a week or so.
a little "play money" went in today ... time will tell if it was an opportunity or a trap ....
boomerball is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-30-2019, 08:10 AM   #88
12RingKing
Pope & Young

ARWR down 24.29% this past month
Old 10-02-2019, 11:24 AM   #89
lck90
Spike

Quote:
ARWR down 24.29% this past month

It hasnít been a pretty month but there has been zero bad news put out to drive the price down. If anything, only great news has been released. There are several conferences and presentations scheduled this month that should shed light on how their program is progressing. This pullback didnít scare me one bit and Iíve been invested since before the crash a couple years ago. But to each their own.

Old 10-02-2019, 11:43 AM   #90
texan4ut
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where I can, Terrell County

My guy is with Edwards Jones in Round Rock. He makes me money so I am happy. I just wish I would have invested 20 years ago. He has clients from all over the state by the way.
texan4ut is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-02-2019, 12:36 PM   #91
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:

You owe him a case. It’s down 16.64% in 1 week.... TIME TO BUY!
Ha! My tune? I have added another 10,000 shares during this drop. The drop had nothing to do with company fundamentals. There was no bad news released. In fact, positive news was released during this drop. Nothing has changed except more positive news and more time has gone by wherein the company has not had to announce things like "patients experienced serious side effects, therefore the FDA has placed a clinical hold." Nothing like that. And every day that goes by puts the company closer to starting new clinical trials with new drug candidates. This one month(is that a long term investment timeframe?) - this one month drop has been a blessing.
Oh! and look at that: While the market has been down the past few days, ARWR has been up!
Never the less, I'd be more than happy to buy him a case. I can afford it.

Last edited by AZ&F'sDaddy; 10-02-2019 at 12:47 PM.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:39 PM   #92
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:
Personally, I am not worried about ARWR. Do your own due diligence.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:05 PM   #93
lck90
Spike

Quote:

Figured it was just a matter of time before the pullback ended. I actually hoped for one, just not quite as big as what we had. Canít wait to see what is released throughout the next couple months during presentations.

Old 10-07-2019, 07:16 PM   #94
Huntingfool
Eight Point

THE LAST place you want to get financial advice is on a forum -

Ask family and friends for a referral to a good planner and go see them - then listen to them and follow their advice -
Huntingfool is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2019, 01:04 PM   #95
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:
Figured it was just a matter of time before the pullback ended. I actually hoped for one, just not quite as big as what we had. Can’t wait to see what is released throughout the next couple months during presentations.
Yep. I fully believed that the pullback was temporary and did not reflect company fundamentals. That's why I bought more during the drop. Even the current price does not reflect reality: It's too low!

Last edited by AZ&F'sDaddy; 10-15-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:11 PM   #96
bakin7005
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma / San Saba Co.

I'm 56 and have been in the market 30 years. If I had to do it over again I would be 100% invested in real estate.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
bakin7005 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2019, 05:17 PM   #97
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
If you own ANY bio stock and are not worried you are in bloody shark infested waters and have no clue.

Good luck.

I'm not saying ARWR will go down or up... Just saying you don't either. You just think you do. And if you're right in the long run it's not because you figured it out. It's because you gambled and won.
Old 10-15-2019, 07:48 PM   #98
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:
If you own ANY bio stock and are not worried you are in bloody shark infested waters and have no clue.

Good luck.

I'm not saying ARWR will go down or up... Just saying you don't either. You just think you do. And if you're right in the long run it's not because you figured it out. It's because you gambled and won.
Okay.
Old 10-17-2019, 12:15 PM   #99
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

ARWR over $36 today Congrats!
Old 10-17-2019, 12:27 PM   #100
lck90
Spike

I'm not a Cramer fan by any means, but Arrowhead will be featured on his show today. They are hosting an analyst day tomorrow to provide an update on their pipeline. May be worth watching just to see what is said.