No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger PHL 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead. This thread that is. Ruined by the clan.

Cameras going back out this weekend.

Comment

Anything even logged in at the ranger station yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll check this weekend unless someone beats me to it.
        Went out West this past weekend and doubled up with the boy on 2 brutes. Picking up a part time ranch work job so my free time will become less.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
          Anything even logged in at the ranger station yet?

As of sunday night 24 deer have been checked in sounded like all does. 90lbs being the biggest And 23 being the smallest. Dont think any bucks yet

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
            Dead. This thread that is. Ruined by the clan.

Cameras going back out this weekend.
            I say it's gotten an upgrayedd!

Some LDPs and deer hunting stories from the folks who drew would make it even better..come on boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              I say it's gotten an upgrayedd!

Some LDPs and deer hunting stories from the folks who drew would make it even better..come on boys!

They must be too busy chasing bucks! Better get them before they get all broken up fighting. Big boys can knock those points off quick. These bucks broke off in Nov last year below the dam.

Comment

Originally posted by gscout01 View Post
                As of sunday night 24 deer have been checked in sounded like all does. 90lbs being the biggest And 23 being the smallest. Dont think any bucks yet

Thanks for the update.

Comment

I need more deer hunters to move around to maybe spook some pigs my way from their hiding spots I can not find. I did not realize how many deer were on this place as this is the first time I ever bow hunted (crossbow) Granger. Lot of does but spotted 2 borderline sized bucks San Gab area. I did not even apply for the postcard draw but will next year. All deer have good weight and look healthy. Tried some pics but my phone camera is so hard to see by the time I mess with it I spook em and they are gone. Ill try my Gopro and post if anything looks cool to share.

Comment

rookies not allowed to put in for granger draw!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                      rookies not allowed to put in for granger draw!!!!
                      But everyone is a rookie compared to Chief so who will be allowed to enter?

Nevermind I just answered my own question...

Comment

My friend has both his does knocked down and is on the search for a buck.

Comment

But you said there are no bucks at Granger? He should just give up.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            My friend has both his does knocked down and is on the search for a buck.
                            My boy has his 2 does as well. been Buck hunting a week now!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                              But everyone is a rookie compared to Chief so who will be allowed to enter?

Nevermind I just answered my own question...
                              true. they need to kill a pig first with bow at granger then i'll give a pass!!!!

Comment

Anyone have an updated kill count? Should be great hunting with the weather we are having. Last year, bucks started hitting the ground around the weekend of the 18th-19th of Nov. (all little bucks, mainly spikes, since that’s all there is at Granger).

Comment

Working...
                                X