Katie hill resigned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katie hill resigned

Well I guess smoking the devil’s lettuce, and having a nazi cross tattoo on your uhm hum , and having a long term relationship with a staffer would get you fired from Congress
    I just don’t quite understand how she blames the POTUS for her down fall in her resignation speech, and then can still vote in the impeachment process , I guess California voters are really to blame, hopefully this is the last time we will have to hear from her but I doubt it
    Time for a real change

Typical liberal response. Get caught doing something that you are not supposed to be doing. 1. Blame a republican
    2. Claim to be a victim
    3. Vow to fight the injustice
    4. Never admit or apologize for your mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
      Typical liberal response. Get caught doing something that you are not supposed to be doing. 1. Blame a republican
      2. Claim to be a victim
      LOL, "It's everyone elses fault!"

The staffer is also prettier than her. So she's probably ****** about that as well.

Comment

I don't think anyone is surprised about this. There's not a liberal or a demonrat anywhere that believes in personal accountability. It's always going to be someone else's fault.

Comment

I don't know why it got to me so much yesterday, but it did. When I got home my wife had the news on. Lester Holt was going on and on about the Trump impeachment crap. Then he moves on to this chick and her speech that she gave claiming to be the victim and how horrible trump is and that she was proud that her last action was to be able to vote against him. I couldn't believe that someone could stand up there with the gall to spew that mess after getting caught red handed doing the crap that she did.

Comment

other than being liberal minded & voting for crap that will ruin our nation she still sounds like she would be a tad more entertaining to hang around with than your average congress person!!

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
              2. Claim to be a victim
              Nailed it!

Comment

Ahhh she's on trouble!

Comment

Katie who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have completely missed this story somehow. When I googled it all the headlines were treating her like a hero, that tells me something I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
                      Katie who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      I'm right there with ya'! I have no idea who she is. Should we know?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        other than being liberal minded & voting for crap that will ruin our nation she still sounds like she would be a tad more entertaining to hang around with than your average congress person!!
                        Yep I guess she would be fun to hang with as long as she didn’t spew her liberal opinions

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                          I don't think anyone is surprised about this. There's not a liberal or a demonrat anywhere that believes in personal accountability. It's always going to be someone else's fault.
                          This.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            I have completely missed this story somehow. When I googled it all the headlines were treating her like a hero, that tells me something I guess.
                            California congresswoman Katie Hill, 32, has been seen in a series of shocking pictures with her female staffer obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

Comment

Working...
                            X