No announcement yet.

Rough day- same mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is unfreakin real. What are the odds. I am thinking along the same lines as some others as far as you had someone watching you load your stuff and they knew what they were after. Bad luck either way, hope you can recover your stuff.

Comment

Rough day- same mistake

Man that is some bad luck! Sorry to hear that. Hate a **** thief.

I started subscribing a long time ago to the leave nothing in your vehicle crowd... even with a safe in my new console. I’d rather wake up an extra hour early to pack than walk out to what you did.

Comment

Sorry to read this man. Like the other guys said someone saw you loading all that stuff up.

Stealing anything from anyone under normal circumstances is BS. But stealing a mans hunting gear in the middle of a pandemic when you know folks are all hurting mentally and financially is FBS.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sucks to hear. I know thieves roll through neighborhoods around town once or twice a year checking for unlocked doors. Every once in a while if they see some stuff in plain sight that’s valuable, they’ll break through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

man that sucks!!
            really sorry to hear it.

Comment

You loaded a truck down with goodies most thieves are hoping to find in a vehicle and you can’t believe it happened?

Comment

It sucks. I sure hope somehow your bow and other stuff is recovered. I also believe someone saw you load it.
                Last edited by AntlerCollector; 08-10-2020, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Man, that sucks! I shoot a 15ish year old Switchback. Can't get anyone to steal that thing. :-)

Check Craigslist etc. Not a lot of rocket surgeons stealing things.

Comment

Oh funny part: my truck smelled like doe urine. whoever it was thought it was a good idea to open the top while stealing my DU-HA

My wife, "why did you have that?"

Me; "Because it would have been my tail had it ever busted in the house!"

My wife, "No what is the point of that stuff..."

Ha!

Comment

I bet it was a group working the neighborhood just going through looking for any vehicles that have something of value inside. I had it happen to me and was told by the police that if they can see anything in vehicle that's the ones they will hit if nothing is visible they'll go onto the next.

Comment

This is happening way too much lately.

Comment

That really sucks. Hate that it happened

My truck is in the garage each night because of stories like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang that sucks!!!

Stories like this are the reason I always, always, always load in the morning right at go time.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
                              Oh funny part: my truck smelled like doe urine. whoever it was thought it was a good idea to open the top while stealing my DU-HA

My wife, "why did you have that?"

Me; "Because it would have been my tail had it ever busted in the house!"

My wife, "No what is the point of that stuff..."

Ha!
                              Ask her if she has ever seen the neighbor dogs around a female in season.

Hate that happening to OP

Comment

Maybe someone overheard you talking about going hunting. Ya never know. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X