Need Sous Vide Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Sous Vide Recipes

I just got a sous vide from a buddy for my wedding. I have never used one, and would love to get some fairly easy recipes I can try before I get too indepth in this!

Find recipes for cooking sous vide and precision cooking. Get recipes for sous vide chicken, sous vide pork, sous vide steak, and more.

Comment

Texture is what takes a while to perfect. We like pork chops at 140 for about 3 hours for thick chops. Sear over a super hot fire. Boneless chicken breast at 155 for 2 1/2 then sear. Chuck roast for about 24 hours will be melt in your mouth tender

Comment

Backstraps cut 1" think and NOT butterfly'd I season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and souse vide for 1 1/2 -2 hours at 129. Pull them and dry them with paper towels and put in the fridge for 10 minutes to further dry the outside and bring the surface temp down a bit before searing in a preheated smokin' hot cast iron skillet for no more than a minute per side. just before throwing it in to the skillet drop a pat of butter and set the steak on it quickly then and baste melted butter.

Perfect medium rare top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          ^^^ download this app , Kenji's recipes are the real deal

with the app, just follow the recipe directions and press START on your iPhone …. you will be notified when food it done. Your phone tracks time and temperature

Comment

I think sirloins are the best in sous vide. 129° for a couple of hrs, then straight to a hot fire. Heb has prime sirloins that we use.

Comment

It’s perfect for steaks crappie redfish pork chops

Comment

Working...
              X