Any advice on a range finder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post

I’ve got the 2700-R, and have been thinking of upgrading to the 3200.COM. Mostly due to the fact it can run Applied Ballistics instead of the Leica designed ballistics app, which can be a pain and limited in distance. The App works for my 2700 as well, but doesn’t communicate with my Kestrel like the 2800 and 3200. Also the 3200 has a much smaller beam divergence, which makes it considerably more accurate than either The 2700 or 2800. The Blue Tooth connectivity is also a bit more reliable. That said you can pick up a 2800 for a song now, and it is more than capable enough for 99% of shooters/hunters out there.

I haven’t had any issues with the Bluetooth on mine. I also couldn’t make myself spend almost double to jump to the 3500.com. I got the 2800 for $699 compared to the $1199 for the 3500. My understanding is the only difference between the 2800 and 3500 is the laser. The ballistics solution has been accurate for me out to 1000. I don’t have anywhere to shoot further than that.

Comment

Son has a Vortex and I have a Sig Kilo

Both seem to be great picks at their price point

Certainly a step up from the Cabelas branded Bushnell I had been using

I am sure there are better RFs at higher price points if money is not a factor

Comment

I've got a new in box Leupold RX1600I I'd sell ($350 tyd). Lighted display for easy to read in low light.

Just saying......

Comment

Working...
        X