No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a source out at Bullis, the online registering system should be up within the next couple of weeks if not earlier( this depends when the funding for the online system actually goes through) . The actual drawing will take place in the latter part of August.

Comment

CampBullis has there site up to register, here is the link

You can register but this does not put your name in the lottery. Once you have registered you will get an email. The white tail lottery will be coming soon and you should get an email. The $10 fee for the white tail lottery is being waived

Comment

Originally posted by reyes128582 View Post
        CampBullis has there site up to register, here is the link

You can register but this does not put your name in the lottery. Once you have registered you will get an email. The white tail lottery will be coming soon and you should get an email. The $10 fee for the white tail lottery is being waived
        There will be a $10 fee after all.

Comment

OK, we get an email. When do we get it, and then what?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            OK, we get an email. When do we get it, and then what?
            Create your account. Then Registration for WTD which will be 1-24 Aug. I believe after the registration cuttoff, they will start the drawing process.

Comment

Registered....now we play the waiting game!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarleton Jake View Post
                Registered....now we play the waiting game!
                I t would be nice if the drawing came on Aug 25. Have you hunted Bullis before? If so was it a rifle or bow hunt?

Comment

Anybody else pay their $10 and register for WTD lottery, if so good luck

Comment

Never hunted it before. Returned off active duty in 2012 and now live in Boerne, so I only found out I was eligible last year after the season was already underway.

Jake

Comment

Is that drawing only for former or current DoD or is the general public allowed to apply? I remember the thread last year where everyone went out there to find out of they were drawn but couldn't remember if it was only DoD or the public as well.

Comment

Must have a current DoD ID card

Comment

Originally posted by Tarleton Jake View Post
                          Never hunted it before. Returned off active duty in 2012 and now live in Boerne, so I only found out I was eligible last year after the season was already underway.

Jake
                          Cool. Well good luck to you. A friend of mine drew last year and had some good bucks coming in. He wasn't successful though, just never showed up when he was out there. Not sure how many times he made it out though

Comment

If you have any questions about the Camp Bullis hunting contact the Outdoor Recreation Center (ORC) @ 210-295-7577
                            Mon. 0800-1600
                            Tue. & Wed. Closed
                            Thur. & Fri. 0800-1600
                            Sat. & Sun. 0800-1700
                            Last edited by Rizzen89; 08-02-2014, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Well the WTD closed out yesterday. i wonder when the electronic drawing will happen? Emails will be sent out for those drawn. good luck to those that entered.

Comment

Patiently waiting now....

Comment

Working...
                                X