No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more GOOD posts, the more you go up in rank, thus is why I'm only a 10pt at almost 7 years. I have to hit the back button often!

Comment

I thought this post was like the flurry of hunters on opening day , then Razorback posted up !

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
        [ATTACH]531767[/ATTACH]

Brother Mike, we are fittin to embark on a 14 mile bike trip, wish me luck.

They said it is mostly downhill. Hope they have oxygen stations along the way.

Our view from here. [ATTACH]531768[/ATTACH]
        That looks awesome! Hope ya survived the ride. I really do hope ya survived it. Cause I want some trout . If yall need me to come pick ya up, let me know. It ain't that far. It's not like going to NY or Washington or something.

Comment

Oh! And some cool air too . Yall be careful.

And will I need to refrigerate the cooler full of cool air to preserve it? Just another one of my questions from "the far side" .

Comment

I was curious, so I figured I'd check out the success report. Apparently someone wounded and lost an awful lot of ducks out there.

2,000,000,092 to be exact. Maybe TG can buy an air crossbow from that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by K86 View Post
              I was curious, so I figured I'd check out the success report. Apparently someone wounded and lost an awful lot of ducks out there.

that dude spent alot of $ on shells

Comment

Can you imagine eating that many ducks, let alone 1 duck.

Comment

I just wish they would use what they shoot instead of throwing them away ,

Comment

Originally posted by K86 View Post

I'd be afraid I'd wound to many with an "air crossbow" .

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    Can you imagine eating that many ducks, let alone 1 duck.
                    Yes, eating just 1 would be hard for me to do. I'd have to have at least 3 or 4 . I'll have to serve you up some sometime Razor

Comment

Mike you should make him some stir fried with a touch of shrimp or so fresh gumbo.

Comment

There are so many ways to do it. A lot depends on the type of duck. I've got favorite recipes for different breeds.

Lil sho-line brunch for some duck hunt-n clients one mone-n not long ago .

Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-18-2013, 05:47 AM.

Comment

that look's good mike.

Comment

It sure was Bill

Sothwestern Egg Beaters
                            Gadwall breast cut length wise in strips,sprayed with olive oil, and stir-fried with (lightly) liquid smoke, soy sauce, and Tony's Mo-spice
                            chopped fresh sweet onion
                            chopped fresh green bell pepper
                            chopped fresh red bell pepper
                            served on a Mission flour tortilla with some of my home made salsa
                            Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-15-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Man I'm getting restless. Going to have to start scouting some soon.

Buckshot, You know the rule....pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Ok ? Any where out there I'm going to be able to duck hunt with a good pair of waders, don't have a small boat and I'm fairly certain my bassets aren't fetching my birds. I've never duck hunted before and it sounds great

Comment

Working...
                                X