Laguna Atascosa 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
    I've never hunted the second hunt. Which do y'all think is better? And why?
    Interested in this as well. I'm going for both this year, I've only hunted the 1st hunt.

Comment

Don't like to stand in line I just need to be at work by 8 lol

Comment

Originally posted by DPerez905 View Post
        I got drawn for the rifle hunt the first time I put in for it. My bro on the other hand got drawn twice back to back. Still a good fun hunt. I took a Nilgai bull with my gun. Shot and hit plenty with my bow but never found any of them. Maybe this year I can take one with my bow.
        Stop hitting them in D *** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino427 View Post
          Stop hitting them in D *** lol

Comment

It's not my fault they move when I release. They are tough animals i do give them that. I've seen my arrow hit one in the hind quarter and penetrate 14-16 inches with a 90lb bow. She never skipped a beat in her run. I know its not where your suppose to shoot them but she saw me an turned when i shot. My bro nannyslammer watched the whole thing pan out. Was pretty impressive. Fun none the less. Looking forward to do it again this year

Comment

Don't like to stand in line I just need to be at work by 8 lol
              Just wondered, some can make a party out of any old excuse. When do they open and how long is the line usually?

Comment

Originally posted by hogdaddy View Post
                Just wondered, some can make a party out of any old excuse. When do they open and how long is the line usually?
                You got Rhino figured out???

Comment

There's usually a line by 7 am of about 30 people moves fairly quick until you get that one guy who has 50 apps in hand for all his family, friends, the yard guy, they guy at the coffee shop the homeless guy and the road and so on

Comment

There's usually a line by 7 am of about 30 people moves fairly quick until you get that one guy who has 50 apps in hand for all his family, friends, the yard guy, they guy at the coffee shop the homeless guy and the road and so on
                    ha...we should have someone do this for everyone on TBH that wants to enter. could you imagine the looks you would get being the first in line and handing over 400 apps...

Comment

Originally posted by yanta61 View Post
                      ha...we should have someone do this for everyone on TBH that wants to enter. could you imagine the looks you would get being the first in line and handing over 400 apps...
                      Thanks for volunteering

Comment

Originally posted by yanta61 View Post
                        Oh the thought has crossed me mind 400 apps all mine !!!

Comment

hey...that was my Dad. J/K ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by T-Bolt View Post
                            hey...that was my Dad. J/K ha ha ha
                            no. that's my uncle...he getting my permit in the morning

Comment

Aight got my pop up set up in front of the refuge office see y'all in the morning

Comment

It has all was been a game between a few of my buddy's to see who gets the #1 permit .
                                I'll show up around 6:30 and start coating my self with off .

Comment

Working...
                                X